Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
Alright, so, if any of you are familiar with "Dragon Ball Multiverse", I'm trying to make a 23 page or so motion comic. Instead of just posting a series of still images, I'm trying to create motion like what Linkara has in his comic reviews...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUi1BTpLlEE

You'll note that he zooms in and out of the panels he shows, and scrolls the screen in different directions. I wish to do that for the motion comic; but I can't figure out how to do that. I'm not sure what other issues I'll run into, but for now...does anyone know how to replicate what Linkara does in Adobe Premiere? Thank you so much for your time, and God bless you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012
Google basic keyframing.

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
Thanks Frog Fingers! I'll go try doing that right now. Actually, one thing I should mention...the woman I'm working with mentions that she'd be willing to pay for anyone who feels like hopping on as an editor.

We're an up-and-coming group that doesn't have a dedicated editor; that's why I'm trying to learn the ropes. But, if any one of you is willing to help us out with that, that would be wonderful. Thanks for your time!

• Locked thread