Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

hhof corrects its most egregious exclusion by putting clare drake in finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

RIP cementhead

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

The Oilers don't actually have a cap problem this year though. They should have waited another year to do this, unless they suddenly need the money now.

So who are the Oilers about to overpay on July 1st?

Bizarre

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

2015-17

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Levitate posted:

I mean you just have to accept that occasionally Benny-Poo will pull some absolutely ridiculous poo poo and you'll be like what the gently caress man why can't you do that more often but he just can't, he just can't

Also more claims that Kevin Klein is definitely retiring

he was doing that insane offensive zone penalty poo poo when he was having a good season then he kept right on doing it while having a poo poo season

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Mcdavids gonna buy a ford 950 with a Ford 250 in the bed

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Is his name not fasth

Edit: apparently his name is no longer fasth

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Mcdavid is bad rear end

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

This is a reminder that many, many NBA players have taken max salary but not a single hockey player has done it ever because gee golly gosh they're just such down to earth farm boys gotta sacrifice for the team yes siree types.

Yeah hockey rules

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

I thought it was unstylish to use cf% as an individual statistic. I'm not trying to be snide I have a very limited understanding of analytics and I accept openly and honestly that I could be wrong

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Also the oilers whites look surprisingly nice

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

It's weird to be uncomfortable with the workings of corporate capital sports but still be a huge fan of it that gets mad at people that are slightly more comfortable with it

edit: not weird bad just weird strange

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

yellowcar posted:

He could've gotten more money but chose not to. That is, by definition, stupid.

Maybe he doesn't care that much about money… not everybody is greedy

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Like to be bothered by people for not being either hypocritical or self loathing is odd

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

yellowcar posted:

bless his heart

I think he wants his friend Leon to have an extra 750k

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Why do people still believe this nonsense.

They jealous...

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Tayne and Wayne are/were the only positive ones among us, in the worst ways.

Eat poo poo ho

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Jerseys are already ads

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

Sports fandom is a conflict where fans fight with the team for control of the brand. Nobody wants to fight for possession of Allstate Insurance.

I'm gonna beat Daryl Katz by buying five Draisaitl jerseys

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

neon fuckin leon

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

If a guy gets injured a lot you could say hes injury prone. You're allowed as far as i know

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Oilers playing Flames tonight baby.

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

League and PA want to gently caress with ppl even harder by moving to an age 19 draft... cocksuckers...

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

retiring milan hejduks number... good lord...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

im not sure which is dumber retiring hejduks numbers or not retiring numbers because we'll run out in 100 years

• Locked thread