Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

So who scored four goals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Don't mind us, we're just sitting here twiddling our thumbs while Duchene regrets being drafted by his childhood dream team.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
WELCOME TO YAK CITY BITCHES

Feels good to actually say that.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

Mike_V posted:

Looks like the AHL is officially expanding to 31 teams starting in 18-19. It seems obvious Colorado will be bringing their ECHL affiliate up, leaving San Antonio available for the Blues to partner with.

poo poo yes! I've been an Eagles fan for a while since they've been in the CHL. Really happy they're able to move up. Went to see them last month when they won the Kelly Cup.

Good day. :)

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Just a reminder.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

corn on the cop posted:

The Devils got Will Butcher. So, basically a Butcher-for-Kerfoot swap.

And the Avs lose yet another trade.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Rene Bourque has borked off to Sweden.

Bork bork bork :sadwave:

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

Krime posted:

RE: Adidas apparel chat

Invoices have a ship date of 9/1 so you should see new gear in stores shortly.

Adidas produced many more items than Reebok had been in the past... So maybe Adidas isn't quite as bad as the Reebok division.

I know the Avs are selling there beginning September 15th.

Yes, I will be throwing money at them, how did you know?

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

yellowcar posted:

What I want to know is how'd you managed to move that literal mountain of jerseys when you moved. You moved already right?

Stopped by Ikea and grabbed some of those heavy duty bags for a buck each. I think we used 22 bags. It was easier, if only a bit.

Krime posted:

Honest... how much you throwing at them?

At least a home and away, each letter, so what, 500 at the moment?

I'll probably replace them with game used ones later on, because I am a whore.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
I'm really happy that Detroit sucks now.

I'm really annoyed that they'll probably make the playoffs again before the Avs do.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
SAY IT AGAIN FOR THOSE IN THE BACK

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
It seems that they made the numbers "pop" a bit more, for some reason. They even redid the Avs number font and while I'll miss it, it really does stand out on the new jerseys.

Also I'm loving the Avs' new/old look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
I loved Hejduk, I was a huge fan of him, his was my first game used Jersey, and he was our Captain for a few years.

I still don't think he should have his number retired, but only barely.

• Locked thread