Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Spring Break My Heart posted:

0% chance that actually happens

Someone post the McDavid war stare gif after the Oilers won the draft lottery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Sudden Death is on that Action station (in Canada only maybe?) if anyone is desperate for some hockey and bad one liners.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

xzzy posted:

Jagr is 55 games or around there from having played the most games in the history of the NHL, someone really needs to let him get one more year in.

With Hossa out for the whole season Chicago does need to fill the "Old Man Morale Booster" role...

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Ya, it'll be tough to go through the grueling gauntlet that led Ottawa to the Conference Finals.

They took the Stanley Cup champion to double overtime game 7. The east sucks poo poo, anything can happen.

Like, Buffalo making the SCF wouldnt even phase me at this point.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Infidel Castro posted:

The Atlantic is such a trash division even Buffalo is a dark horse for the conference finals (where they will be shitcanned by whoever wins the Metro).

The Pacific looks like its going to be Anaheim and Edmonton by default featuring the shambling remains of some other teams and oh look the new kid.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

Cody franson is still a decent 2-4 guy, no? He just asking too much or is everyone really so happy with their defence?

Pittsburgh, Chicago, Ottawa and Dallas should not be happy with their defense.

But I think theyre all confident in their goalies enough to play the waiting game.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wamsutta posted:

Is there a bigger bust of a 1OA than YakCity? gently caress, how far his stock done fell.

I was going to say Volchkov but he was actually the 4th pick.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

grack posted:

Hey, maybe all the Red Wings' players have really good agents.

Except AA apparently.

Please trade him to a team I like already.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Jamwad Hilder posted:

but if they trade Pastrnak before he turns 25 on top of all that I would probably stop being a fan and just become a fan of whoever Pasta gets traded to.

In the year of the monkeys paw youre really going to make this argument? You know he will end up in Montreal now that youve said this, right?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

grack posted:

I don't want to make head injury jokes but seriously, someone should check on Chris Tanev

fits posted:

by chris

age 27

Never grew out of his Pokemon obsession

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I dont know what these are but now I need the Crawford, Burns and Simmonds ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

JawKnee posted:

string em all together in a .gif and give pungry a new av

Not enough teams represented to be a pungry av. What about that Blackhawks fan that adopted every western team except LA and Anaheim (kevlar?)?

• Locked thread