Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I like that post but I feel like it's flaming me so my pride doesn't let me quote it. Sorry SynthyBoots.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*calmly turns on Chair Throwing music*

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Keep thinking about CalebHart42 turning off his SNES and playing music the same way that Hitler takes off his glasses in the movie.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao I forgot about aggro Asian gamer

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao @ all of these. calebhart42 rules

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*calmly turns on Chair Throwing music*

Wormskull posted:

Keep thinking about CalebHart42 turning off his SNES and playing music the same way that Hitler takes off his glasses in the movie.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao at this and every resident evil clip

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the Alfred Ashford laugh

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao omg

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
wormskull discovering that selling items in games flares up gamer anxiety is way too powerful

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Something about the guy who used to have a gross pedophile anime avatar being poised to make that clip and having the newest dipstick in the forum love it is deeply disturbing to me. Whatever. It’s probably cool.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://clips.twitch.tv/PoliteCarelessVultureTheRinger

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I read on Kotaku that it's even better than zip 5 with all the expansion packs

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I heard on Kotaku that it's better than Civilization 5 WITH the Brave New World expansion pack!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://clips.twitch.tv/EnthusiasticFineHumanKappaRoss

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

I leave Aris VODs on in the BG like radio now and at some Tekken event this month he started talking about how Japanese players don't know how to shake hands, so he had to teach them, and There I was, shaking this guys weird limp wrist, and they had...they had an epiphany. It was crazy. I was like Christopher Columbus! [Long pause, slight chuckle] Wait no. Not Christopher Columbus [huge classic gut busting laugh] Definitely not like Christopher Columbus.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

was watching this for 5 seconds thinking "when did I do this??" lmao