Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Cant decide if 3's Comapny or Tri-State is going to be my team. On the one hand Michael Sweetney is an alltime SAS fave. On the other hand, MIKE JAMES and Bonzie Wells chucking is life.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Kwame Brown is gay?

Just ask Michael Jordan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

You'll know when it airs when you see 200 unread posts and Michael Sweetney is trending on Twitter.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's some bullshit that Lavar Ball is on MizTV the same night as this.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Metapod posted:

This is not ice cubes best work

I generally support all tracks that reference Jermaine O'Neil

I still cant believe this is real. This is the best.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Not too hot on this camera angle. I get that this is the correct view to play 2k in but you gotta increase the zoom a bit.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I'd like them to switch to an extra short full court. Even with 3 on 3 everyone is so wide and long that the court is congested a bit. The 4 point thing is fun but its easy enough to get up in someones poo poo so no one is taking them.
Also they should have invited some James White types to jam on people.

I'm going to give it a bit to find its footing but I'm a spoiled boy and watching basketball without jams and 3s isn't something I'm accustom to.

Edit; as a I type I watch Kwame Brown jamming

BWV fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 27, 2017

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Come see me at the Sloan Conference next year when I present a paper about why the 3 Headed Monsters should take more 4 point shots.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jota posted:

Kwame Brown dominating. gently caress you Michael Jordan

The reason they aren't mic'd up is b/c they don't wanna deal with "who's the fagget now, mike!" after ever made basket.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jota posted:

That's not saying much. The only way to be as unproductive as Bennett is to go Len Bias

Bias had a better +/-

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Mo Evans is shook

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

3HeadedMonsters deserve to win. Rashard is really the best player on the court by far

Mo Evans is the biggest bitch. guy refused to take 3s and was getting run off the line like he was Tony Allen

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

JYD is more useless at 3 on 3 than he was at 5 on 5

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

There should be a show where people wager on how long Michael Rapport can hang out with a different groups of black people until one of them rolls their eyes into the back of their head.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahaha Mike James

Bonzi Wells is so fat.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sorry. When I said there was a fat I meant it was Power winner Moochie Norris.

The original Lebron stopper wins again

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving bullshit I didnt even get to watch Michael Sweetney be a fat gently caress

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i was about to say "Eddie Robinson is alive!" and then I saw his picture :(

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Rashad McCants learned how to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's funny that a 3 on 3 tournament filled with underachieving NBA players is the last refuge of real post play.
They should've started this on Father's Day.

• Locked thread