Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I'm legally obligated to root for Jason Williams as part of our settlement so 3 Headed Monsters are where it's at. Plus they have Rashard "Steroid Monster" Lewis and Kwame "A Scary Gay Person" Brown what's not to love? and Mahmoud "A Scary Islamic Person" Abdul Rauf too hell yeah

DeimosRising fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jun 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Kwame Brown is gay?
No spoilers but poo poo that injury might call into question my ability to root for & watch the 3 headed monsters

It's a Michael Jordan called him a human being repeatedly until he died inside joke

He may also be gay for all I know but Michael Jordan is DEFINITELY a bad person

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

TheKevman posted:

:negative: noooo my white chocolate I was so excited too :(

Yeah middle aged dudes getting hurt playing competitive sports is the least surprising thing but still :(

• Locked thread