Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

And for shorter relationships, stop loving cheating and just break up with the person why is this so hard?

Because that's not ideal. You have someone at home for stability, good income stream, and taking care of the household or the children if you have them. Then you have your affairs for great exciting sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yug posted:

Are you actually surprised? Girls always have that one guy that blew them away during sex that they will always return to when the guy they're with doesn't cut the mustard. I have an old ex who I have sex with whenever she starts a new relationship before she fucks the new guy, it's great.

This is why you don't settle down with a woman with a long history.

This is what a fat person thinks happens.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Giraffes are such hedonistic creatures.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

he's not just fat he's yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

That makes no sense. I'll just assume you're a pissed of fail-male who doesn't get laid.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is something that has happened to me once (being cheated on). But, I knew. And I was the one getting the sex. So, you know, it wasn't bad. I never had to go anywhere dumb and when she got home at night I came over to take care of the more sensual aspects of her needs.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

This is something that has happened to me once (being cheated on). But, I knew. And I was the one getting the sex. So, you know, it wasn't bad. I never had to go anywhere dumb and when she got home at night I came over to take care of the more sensual aspects of her needs.

I bet you did a very good job prepping the bull.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i cheated once and felt pretty bad about it

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
how have you repented?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone else cheating on their s/o with you doesn't make you feel as bad, especially if you don't know these ppl, or better, if you dislike the other person.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yug posted:

I bet you did a very good job prepping the bull.

The 5'2" skinny female bull. Yeah, we're kinky like that.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waterbed Wendy posted:

how have you repented?

uhh by telling myself every few minutes that im a piece of poo poo

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

uhh by telling myself every few minutes that im a piece of poo poo

good. the healing has begun.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im just going to kill myself in a year or two

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the entire point of this thread is to cause emotional harm to as many goons as possible, by bringing up bad memories

p hosed, imo

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Cheating is a pretty normal life experience if you're reasonably attractive. If you haven;t cheated it's probably because you never had the opportunity, not because you're some great person.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

the entire point of this thread is to cause emotional harm to as many goons as possible, by bringing up bad memories

p hosed, imo

Is this your first pick thread?

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Yeah, it's p pathological to get your kicks out of making other people feel bad tbh.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Feel bad? Yeah right, this thread brings back so many Chadly memories.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Blue Train posted:

No snitchin

Guy Code supersedes no snitchin in this case.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person posted:

Chadly memories.

lol

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

jar jar! noooo! :wth:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Giraffes are weird and have rough, super-prehensile tongues. They will not hesitate to engulf your hand if you get the chance to hand-feed them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yug posted:

That makes no sense. I'll just assume you're a pissed of fail-male who doesn't get laid.

That would imply that I identify as male and that I try to have sex.
Guess again, fatty.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

That is physically impressive.

And if I weren't a veteran of the Internet, it'd be impressively revolting, too.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

That would imply that I identify as male and that I try to have sex.
Guess again, fatty.

Oh even more hosed up than I thought then.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

Cheating is a pretty normal life experience if you're reasonably attractive. If you haven;t cheated it's probably because you never had the opportunity, not because you're some great person.

Lmao. You are so pathetic. It reflects solely on your own poor character and lack of conscience that you assume other people cheat on their partners just like you do. Which isn't remotely accurate because not everyone is a disgusting amoral rear end in a top hat like you are.

Not that you've ever touched another woman (or man) in your life, but the fact that you fantasize about cheating on your nonexistent partner is amazingly hilarious and sad.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lmao. You are so pathetic. It reflects solely on your own poor character and lack of conscience that you assume other people cheat on their partners just like you do. Which isn't remotely accurate because not everyone is a disgusting amoral rear end in a top hat like you are.

Not that you've ever touched another woman (or man) in your life, but the fact that you fantasize about cheating on your partner is amazingly hilarious and sad.

That was a lot angrier of a response than I anticipated. Let me guess, a girl you were into was whisked away by someone better looking than you? I'm sorry man.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Caufman posted:

That is physically impressive.

And if I weren't a veteran of the Internet, it'd be impressively revolting, too.

Sure, it's a lot easier for the giraffe to drink from the highest available water source, but it's still cheating.

This is what the cheater's mindset does to your behavior: you think you're getting it good when you're cheating but in reality you're just sipping on someone else's piss.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

That was a lot angrier of a response than I anticipated. Let me guess, a girl you were into was whisked away by someone better looking than you? I'm sorry man.

I've never cheated on any of my partners and have never been cheated on in my life. But I detest cheaters and have no remorse for them. :)

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

have never been cheated on in my life

lol don't be so sure. I've had lots of girls laugh to me about their clueless boyfriend before.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

nice!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

lol don't be so sure. I've had lots of girls laugh to me about their clueless boyfriend before.

Lmao. You've never talked to a girl in any context beyond "Hey, you d-dropped your p-pencil" in your sad life. :laugh:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao. You've never talked a girl in any context beyond "Hey, you dropped your p-pencil" in your sad life. :laugh:

You can believe whatever you want to, whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure whoever you're with would not do such horrible things.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

You can believe whatever you want to, whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure whoever you're with would not do such horrible things.

Unlike you, I have full trust and respect in my loving partner, which is exactly what a person of decent character should have!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
everybody makes mistakes

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
It hurt like hell and I wanted to vomit. I was only about 17 and still enough of an inexperienced idiot to believe that the world was fair and just and so if I was good to someone they would be good to me.
But a nice older lady took me in hand (;)) and explained why I was cheated on and why I was the last to know. And that was another boot in the balls, although a more useful and constructive one because it meant I didn't get all bitter and grow up to be an incel SA mod or something. LMFAO

e:I don't know anything about giraffes but i am not surprised there are goons who do.

Nic Cage dick cage fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jun 25, 2017

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Unlike you, I have full trust and respect in my loving partner, which is exactly what a person of decent character should have!

That's great. I wish the two of you all the best. I can only share my experiences with women who had boyfriends who professed the same trust and respect that you do and they were not repaid in kind. Obviously not all women behave this way, but to dismiss it as impossible I think is being naive.

Believe me when I say with all sincerity that I hope the two of you stay happy and together for all of your days.

naem
May 29, 2011

I want to tell some wacky fun cathartic stories itt but it's too much of a honeypot even for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I want to tell some wacky fun cathartic stories itt but it's too much of a honeypot even for me

Tell them we're all friends here.

• Locked thread