Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

ProperCoochie posted:

[quote="Noblesse Obliged" post="473759887"]
Interesting. All post are by men. No women. Clearly
The only conclusion is that men are good and don't cheat.

I know a guy that has an insanely attractive* girlfriend, and he'll still try to gently caress any woman that makes his dick tingle. It's so ridiculous, it might as well be a bad country song. I'm pretty sure she knows this and is okay with it on some level, but it's still mind boggling to me.

*When I say attractive, I mean a natural 100% genetic lottery winning should be on tv/walking a runway beautiful. On top of that she's incredibly kind and nice to talk to.

(Oh God it is a bad country song.)

Speaking of celebrity free passes, me and my last girlfriend agreed that Timothy Olyphant was acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Gotta spread your wild oats bro

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I like them with brown sugar and dinosaur eggs

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ProperCoochie posted:

Two other disgusting facets of cheating:

1) I've known men who will cheat with women that are huge downgrades. Men married to women that cheat with someone older, fatter, uglier. I guess the same old sex can be very tiresome (I don't know what it's like to be married for 5+ years, all my longest relationships are around 2-3 years,) and the desire for something new and different can steer men in strange directions. It perplexes me, but doesn't at the same time.

2) Some women are much more likely to cheat when it comes to celebrities. Even minor or local ones. I've seen women say goodnight to their significant other, watch them walk out the door, and walk right over to the VIP section, backstage area, or tour bus outside and immediately get in line with the other women for a chance to hook up. It's another thing that perplexes me but doesn't. I'm not a paranoid or jealous type, women will always have guy friends, but I draw the line when it comes to hanging with celebs.

It's just way more noticeable when women are literally forming a queue to gently caress someone they considerable very desirable. This still happens all the time in real life with non celebrities, they just don't form lines out the door. The fact so many of the frustrated gooncels find this unfathomable shows they don't fit that criteria.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I've had women tell me with glowing pride what they did to be able to ditch their boyfriends for a while so we could hump. There's some sick people out there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean I understand it's not serious it just doesn't really seem like a funny joke to me. Haha I would cheat on you if the person was a big enough upgrade just doesn't really feel like a good punchline.

I kinda feel like you don't understand why it's not serious.
Like at all.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

Some people deserve to feel bad. It's not about getting kicks it's about people feeling like they should about themselves and their life choices.

go away

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yug posted:

I mean I've had women tell me with glowing pride what they did to be able to ditch their boyfriends for a while so we could hump. There's some sick people out there.

like anyones jumping through hoops to land and spin on your dick homie

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Viva Miriya posted:

like anyones jumping through hoops to land and spin on your dick homie

You another frustrated gooncel? Other people do have sex, some frequently, even if this is different from your own personal experiences I assure you it's true.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes being an insatiable jizz fountain isn't as cool as you think itd be guys. :gbsmith:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

yeah ok guy

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You can always tell the frustrated ones. They think it unfathomable that others are boinking just because they aren't.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"Nobody would cheat on their boyfriend with me, so you must be lying!" - goons, 2001-2017.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

You can always tell the frustrated ones.
yeah you can

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

also stop replying to Yug you gigantic morons

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hell yeah! I made the list

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

this is some sick burn in your mind huh

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
^ thats where a comeback or a good denial would be if you had one
find a healthier way to vent those frustrations

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

^ thats where a comeback or a good denial would be if you had one
find a healthier way to vent those frustrations

Which one of my posts pissed you off so much?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

The Cheat's capture of so many girls' affections contrasts sharply with Strong Bad's lack of success with women. The Cheat seems to have a particular crush on Marzipan, as seen in do over, in which The Cheat (in Homestar-esque makeup and covered in lip-shaped lipstick marks) is seen with Marzipan. He also went out on a date with Marzipan in Date Nite, but it did not work out in the end, as Marzipan found out that he had been declawed and then dumped him.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bro about your frustrations -find a healthier way. we are here for you

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Yug desperately trying to convince GBS of all places that he's a spoke on the cock carousel

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
What was his name

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

bro about your frustrations -find a healthier way. we are here for you

You're projecting super hard. I don't fly into a rage when goons post about having sex. That seems to be your deal. We're all just sharing our experiences here and a few very frustrated goons, including yourself, started angrily posting about how no one has sex and sex is a myth. Very weird.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

p rude posted:

Yug desperately trying to convince GBS of all places that he's a spoke on the cock carousel

lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

You're projecting super hard. I don't fly into a rage when goons post about having sex. That seems to be your deal. We're all just sharing our experiences here and a few very frustrated goons, including yourself, started angrily posting about how no one has sex and sex is a myth. Very weird.
all this perception of anger can only be coming from inside yourself. in this, a thread about having intimate relations with another person, you get angry. tell us why that is

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

all this perception of anger can only be coming from inside yourself. in this, a thread about having intimate relations with another person, you get angry. tell us why that is

Several goons got real mad when I shared my experiences with women who cheat. I didn't get mad at anyone who shared theirs. I feel real bad for the guy whose fiance cheated on him with his best friend though, that's low. Why are you making a big deal about people getting laid? Like what's wrong with you?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
going by the post count it is ridiculous to claim anyone but you is making a big deal about anything. you need to calm down. tell us whats wrong

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I work nights which gives me all day to bang bored housewives. Tinder and whole foods have been a god drat gold mine.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I really want some avocado bread now

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

going by the post count it is ridiculous to claim anyone but you is making a big deal about anything. you need to calm down. tell us whats wrong

I've been sharing my experiences and talking with others having theirs. It's you and a few others who've gotten super upset about it. Where did I get mad about people having sex? Why does that bother you so much?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I'm gonna go to whole foods and ruin a marriage.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Yug posted:

I've been sharing my experiences and talking with others having theirs. It's you and a few others who've gotten super upset about it. Where did I get mad about people having sex? Why does that bother you so much?
bro youve been confrontational this whole thread and have way more posts than anyone. clearly the problem is very likely to do with you and i think you know what it is
if youre uncomfortable talking about it here you can make an e/n thread

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Viva Miriya posted:

If she's cheating with some rando at the grocery it's already doomed so have at it.

That said I do gently caress girls with boyfriends but I try not to mess with married women and I've never hosed someone with a kid. That's way low.

But it don't mean a thing if she ain't got that ring.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yug are u afraid of love?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Viva Miriya posted:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yug posted:

lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

bro youve been confrontational this whole thread and have way more posts than anyone. clearly the problem is very likely to do with you and i think you know what it is
if youre uncomfortable talking about it here you can make an e/n thread

You are projecting super hard again. Go make your own e/n thread about why people having sex pisses you off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Viva Miriya posted:

just throw eggplants into carts and give a knowing wink, the rest will be like a dance

• Locked thread