Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Yug posted:

Cheating is a pretty normal life experience if you're reasonably attractive. If you haven;t cheated it's probably because you never had the opportunity, not because you're some great person.

Dude just no

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jun 26, 2017

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lord help pick, she's back on her bullshit

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

get that OUT of my face posted:

lord help pick, she's back on her bullshit

I never noticed the op, I just thought it was some I enjoy your pain thread.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Jun 26, 2017

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

It's really irritating when they shoot you in the head through a wall op

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
One one hand I resent the sense of second hand violation, as if a stranger has jerked off in one of my socks. On the other hand I love the feeling of instant moral superiority, like I just got elected Pope without having to do any of the homework.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

frogge posted:

A few pages back, but I dunno mang. I sort of think that like trying smoking or drinking in High School damned near everyone has cheated or been cheated on at least once by the time they hit their 30's, so it's not really an issue as long as it isn't a recurring thing or a major part of their personality.

When people in a relationship have the opportunity to cheat, they are either the kind of person who says yes, or the kind who says no. It's personality, integrity, moral code or whatever. If you cheat, that says something about you as a person. If you're not happy and you want some strange, that's fine, just end your relationship first. If you are a super horny at all times and have to gently caress someone new every week, then why are you in a monogamous relationship in the first place? There are plenty of other lifestyles out there.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

frogge posted:

Pick have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

Not that I know of. I certainly haven't cheated on anyone.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

My girlfriend was off with her friiends but had forgotten her phone at my place and it kept buzzing and getting texts. Now, usually I basically never look at her phone, but I assumed it was just her friends texting her so I figured I'd look. It was a guy... funnily enough it seems he was upset with her because they had recently broken up :psyduck: :(

I confronted her about it when she got back home and she just got really silent and said she was sorry. I thought there'd be more screaming and arguing but she was really quiet and I just felt really sad. I really liked her and knew that I could never trust her again after this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pug Rodeo posted:

The Cheat's capture of so many girls' affections contrasts sharply with Strong Bad's lack of success with women. The Cheat seems to have a particular crush on Marzipan, as seen in do over, in which The Cheat (in Homestar-esque makeup and covered in lip-shaped lipstick marks) is seen with Marzipan. He also went out on a date with Marzipan in Date Nite, but it did not work out in the end, as Marzipan found out that he had been declawed and then dumped him.

I can't believe they declawed The Cheat :smith:

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I get all sweaty when I cheat because I've never been real good at it. It's why I usually play the banker role in Settlers of Catan or Monopoly

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Pick go to therapy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FisheyStix posted:

Pick go to therapy

You go to therapy.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Let's ALL go to therapy.

Or Whole Foods. Apparently you can get mad pussy there? :confused:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Yug posted:

Cheating is a pretty normal life experience if you're reasonably attractive. If you haven;t cheated it's probably because you never had the opportunity, not because you're some great person.

Nah, if you're into the person you're cheating on, you also need your morals compromised by say alcohol or drugs. If not then congrats on being a big baby who cannot stop obsessing about basic needs.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

You go to therapy.

go to nun school nerd

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Frankenstyle posted:

One one hand I resent the sense of second hand violation, as if a stranger has jerked off in one of my socks. On the other hand I love the feeling of instant moral superiority, like I just got elected Pope without having to do any of the homework.

The Pope has to do homework?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one more tip from me: if you cheat, and later in life someone you like or respect asks "have you ever cheated", say 'no"

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is called "lying" and is an invaluable tactic to employ in the right situations

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

paul_soccer10 posted:

this is called "lying" and is an invaluable tactic to employ in the right situations

What if they ask you if you're lying? Then you're hosed.

naem
May 29, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

When people in a relationship have the opportunity to cheat, they are either the kind of person who says yes, or the kind who says no. It's personality, integrity, moral code or whatever. If you cheat, that says something about you as a person. If you're not happy and you want some strange, that's fine, just end your relationship first. If you are a super horny at all times and have to gently caress someone new every week, then why are you in a monogamous relationship in the first place? There are plenty of other lifestyles out there.

:agreed:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cnut the Great posted:

What if they ask you if you're lying? Then you're hosed.

My mind has been blown.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Three Olives posted:

Not any worse than your current existence.

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
It's like a halberd of ice piercing your heart of fire

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i didnt get cheated on but was betrayed pretty bigly but im pretty sure that she never even reciprocated and was just spinning a yarn to get me to drive an hour to bone her. i mean it was a really loving elaborate yarn including meeting her parents but why drop me and start telling me about how cool your new guy is after knowing me for like 4+ years

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

this should be html embedded in this thread imo

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't cheat, but I've also never been in a relationship or had sex so it seems like a moot point

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

I know that guy in my last game was an aimbotting pos and it makes me angry

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Like warm apple pie, but Chad took it and ate it and didn't leave you any.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
OP I wouldn't know because I have a big fat dong that my wife loves and I treat her right?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

PS: glad you're back, Pick

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
It looks like this:

And you go "ohhh owww owwww, uhhhhhhh yikes owww"

I never got confirmation, but I suspected a former GF cheated on me. What took me back was the way I internalized it; I blamed myself entirely and immediately spiraled into 24/7 self loathing. After a while I made peace with the fact that the situation was likely a bit less "cut and dried" than I had made it out to be. Sure, I had stuff to work on but her refusal to be honest meant she did too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Beefeater posted:

Let's ALL go to therapy.
Goon projects always end poorly.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I never got confirmation, but I suspected a former GF cheated on me. What took me back was the way I internalized it; I blamed myself entirely and immediately spiraled into 24/7 self loathing. After a while I made peace with the fact that the situation was likely a bit less "cut and dried" than I had made it out to be. Sure, I had stuff to work on but her refusal to be honest meant she did too.

My experience was the opposite, I blamed her for everything and loving hated the poo poo out of her. Then about a month later I started realizing I wasn't perfect and shared a lot of the fault, people don't cheat for no reason, we made each other miserable.

She wan't "right" to cheat, but I wasn't a very good partner to begin with, so it is what it is.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Frankenstyle posted:

Any relationship is just the starting line in a race to see who cheats first. The trick is to always be the winner.

Agreed. As long as you're first getting cheated on doesn't feel so bad. I try to do some light cheating right out of the gate and then maybe escalate into full on cheating a few months in. If I really like the person it's usually just a one and done thing though, just to get it out of the way, then I stop cheating.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i cheated on my gf with my roommate and it eventually led to a weird situation where i had two gfs who knew about each other and weren't thrilled but dealt with it because they loved me. we'd still all hang out and have sex and poo poo but it wasn't sustainable and it all ended in disaster. still with my gf, we're good.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

My experience was the opposite, I blamed her for everything and loving hated the poo poo out of her. Then about a month later I started realizing I wasn't perfect and shared a lot of the fault, people don't cheat for no reason, we made each other miserable.

She wan't "right" to cheat, but I wasn't a very good partner to begin with, so it is what it is.

You should get checked for low t if u dont kill your girlfriend and her partner for cheating on you

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Carmant posted:

You should get checked for low t if u dont kill your girlfriend and her partner for cheating on you

love is complicated, mr. fake testosterone.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

not gunna lie, at the time I wanted to murder the gently caress out of her new boyfriend in savage and brutal ways.

after seeing what her life has become though, I think I might have gotten off lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

scott zoloft posted:

love is complicated, mr. fake testosterone.

This reply is extremely low t

• Locked thread