Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

julian assflange posted:

Ace Combat owns extremely hard I can't wait to play the new one in VR and vomit all over the place from motion sickness and overwhelming winning

apparently the vr is only one mission but I don't remember where I read that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh cool *bitterly* maybe thats why they delayed it to put in more VR missions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For some reason I cant find the music that plays over the DDS2 mantra grid, but, regardless, imagine I posted it and you are now basking in its epic glory.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No that's DDS1. I looked everywhere for the DDS2 music but could not find it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I really loved the mantra grid in DDS2. As soon as I opened it up my heart raced wondering what skills are out there on the grid.. Unlocking them is super satisfying. Is there a game with a similar system? I'd play it right now

It's only happened once so far but when it popped up New Mantra Ring Available! and like 14 mantras pop up...mind racing immediately. And then I think, the growth is only going to exponential, because this next ring will have to be even bigger etc. I can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the most dramatic stats menu music I've ever seen except for the MGSV one but that came 15 years later

• Locked thread