Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Can't wait for metal gear july. Picked up the hd collection a couple weeks ago and will be following along with you imps playing mgs2 and 3 for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

The actual platforming levels in Jak 2 and 3 are great, but they break them up with dumb vehicle bullshit. Jak 3 is especially bad for this.

Same with sly cooper imo

Sly 1 was my favorite then they added tedious overworlds you had to run through to get to missions

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Since the ffxii remake just came out I'm diving into the world of Ivalice with Vagrant Story

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

P-Mack posted:

That RPG feel when a boss wipes you so quick you think it must have been a story battle you're supposed to lose but nope there's the game over screen

This was me with Dhoulmagus in DQ8

I set the game down for a month after that

• Locked thread