Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I hated jak 2 because it turned into some GTA clone in the city
The actual platforming levels in Jak 2 and 3 are great, but they break them up with dumb vehicle bullshit. Jak 3 is especially bad for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Same with sly cooper imo

Sly 1 was my favorite then they added tedious overworlds you had to run through to get to missions
And now the only non-Nintendo platformers are terrible indie poo poo like Braid.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zaggitz posted:

Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 are awesome as are all 3 ratchet and clank games(dont play 4)
Deadlocked is underrated.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I started playing Shadow Hearts and it's weird but cool. Everything is a timed press and the main character is a pervert
It's very good and has an A+ NPC game. Talk to everyone you find.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*Raiden peeking out from under Zone of the Enders box* Do you know what day it is?

• Locked thread