Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://camelcamelcamel.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-06G-P4-6161-KR/product/B01IPVSGEC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

pram posted:

is gpu mining buttcoin viable again or something

i read the last page of the shsc bitcoin mining thread to see if there was any new development as to why the price of a gpu shot up since last month and it looks like people just hop from one coin thing to the next. https://whattomine.com/ there's like a hundred of them

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i have a Dell and i'm not sure how to enable the goofy staggered numeric keypad that takes up half of the regular keyboard

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i think i might need a driver or something, i fiddled around with it for like 15 minutes a week ago and i couldnt' figure out what combination of fn + numlock + fn lock i needed

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

having some retarded squid of components is bad

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i figured the dell out, numlock toggles what the buttons do when fn is pressed, so i think i was doing the right stuff earlier but numlock was off so i was moving the arrow keys in a empty url bar or text file or something

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Doc Block posted:

a 1060 with 6GB RAM seems like it'd be better value and performance for your money than a 1080 with 4GB.

fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i bought a ex bitcoin 280x for 100 and it looks like ill be doing that with the 1060

• Locked thread