Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

my reactions as i scrolled down those images:

"well i mean considering how many renos it's had..."

"i've seen worse i guess but it's not great."

"wait"

"what the gently caress"

"why would you-"

"rest in peace OP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Liquid Communism posted:

A lot of that in the US is also a result of many of those 'charming old buildings' being full of nightmarish levels of safety hazards due to the day and age they were built in, and being cheaper to tear down wholesale and replace than remodel up to code.

A house on a main street here just sold for approx $80k less than what it should have. I presume it's full of asbestos and built on a spider nest or something.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Just skip to the inevitable end and sack him now.

this. it's not like he's going to read over those 3 pages and go "hmm yes it's true i am a loving imbecile" and double-down on work ethic

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

i will legit never get sick of seeing huge amounts of nested measurements