Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I'm getting sleepy..... bed time is soon, for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

good night mr magpie

good night byob

Sweet dreams

alnilam

Good night byob, I'm going to bed at the roughly regular time, for a saturday night at least, bc i am also sleepy, like CoG is, and like you will all be in time

Good night <3

alnilam

treasure bear posted:

goodnight b yob

good night, to my friend, treasure, bear,

alnilam

good... n-zzzzzzz

alnilam

nighty night, b y o b

alnilam

*looks @ camwra* it's that time again, byob! *wi nks affably*

good

night!!

alnilam

Good night my friends! Sweetest of dreams

alnilam

Good night my postin pals, sweet dreams

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Good night, BYOB. See you tomorrow.

:tootzzz:

alnilam

good n--Zzzzzzzzz

alnilam

good!
night!!

alnilam

k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

kuskus posted:

Back at it again to say: hope you're tucked in with your favorite pillow, pet, loved one, crab-flavored vape juice, teledildonic apparatus, dental retainer, eyemask, e-reader, heated blanket, or nasal widener w/ nightlight or ambient noise machine nearby. Peace be with you.

wanna shoot for all 12 of these at once :c00l:

ty manifisto

• Locked thread