Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Colonel Taint posted:

But what do you do for your ego?

:freudpop:

i use 1password since its cross platform and so far has a record of not loving up royally

if i was all apple id use the keychain except that is sucko on ios like lol gently caress why is it so hard to get to passwords for websites when they wont detect the site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

echinopsis posted:

my mum writes them on paper

and is incapable of writing in lowercase

just put dots under hte lowercase letters like we did with NES passwords

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

my work IT just accidentally removed keepass from everyone's workstation while trying to update it. "just reset your passwords" lmao gently caress this place

lol wow that's incredible

do what i did when i hated my last job to both express my utter contempt for the management and take the edge off of working in a shitshow. just start drinking at work.

protip: drink in the morning so you can work up a good buzz and sober up just in time to drive home.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

do what i did when i hated my last job to both express my utter contempt for the management and take the edge off of working in a shitshow. just start drinking at work.

protip: drink in the morning so you can work up a good buzz and sober up just in time to drive home.

:yikes:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
yeah there were a couple of times when i found myself wanting to take another drink, but thinking "drat, if i have another drink i won't be able to drive home sober on time." i literally had a bottle of whiskey in my bottom desk drawer.

lol i remember one time when i'd had a couple of drinks in the morning, and then walked to the mexican restaurant for lunch and had a nice big margarita. i got back to work and sat down and realized "oh poo poo, i'm straight-up drunk at work. hope i sober up in time because i'm not driving drunk and there's no way i want to stay late, at all, ever."

i think the earliest i ever started was like 8:30 AM. it really did help me just shrug and not give a poo poo about managers being pissy shitlords.

admittedly this is way easier when you're half of the two-man IT team on the company, and the other guy is a close long-time friend who would have no problem whatsoever with walking if i got let go/fired and they tried to make him pick up the slack by himself, so in a way you're hoping they try something so you can both flip the bird on the way out and watch the place burn down by itself.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i went through two bottles of whiskey at work over the course of a year

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

redleader
Aug 18, 2005