Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

ZZZorcerer posted:

Somehow Skeletor came to this world via space-time fuckery

Skeleton / Paradox Mage

Yesssssss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Phrosphor posted:

I never realised how many classes Tome had, that is quite a barrel.

There's also dozens of user-created classes, running the gamut both from boring to interesting to really drat cool, and from weak to balanced to utterly broken. Some of the better classes have either been added to the main game, or replaced older and shittier versions of existing official classes.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Zaodai posted:

you don't have AOE spells in real life.

I'm out of my first level Incendiary Grenade spells for today, so I guess I'll just cast Flamethrower.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Zaodai posted:

I'm unfortunate enough to not have those in my house. :saddowns: I don't even have any lighters or hairspray around because I don't use them!

Got cooking oil and a match? A propane tank in your grill and a grill lighter/torch? (Don't directly light a propane tank at point blank range. Make an oil trail leading to the propane tank and light it from around the corner...)

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

The world of Eyal seems to be a shithole in its entirety. The only major power that seems to have its heart in the right place is the one that previously destroyed the world and is trying to atone and ensure it doesn't happen again, and even then they make devastatingly poor decisions regularly and mass-produce rogue agents that become villains. Everyone else is a bunch of consequence-blind warmongerers or war profiteers at best, genocidal lunatics at worst.

It's so relatable...

• Locked thread