Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Wait, why are you starting a new character? Did I miss the previous one dying somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

PurpleXVI posted:

Oh thank God its only life loss now. The instant death used to be a real kick in the dick for this zone, thankfully I completed it, and unlocked Solipsist, back when it was bugged so there were no cats in the mouse dream.

I'm pretty sure he said there is no life loss.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

PurpleXVI posted:

" failure means that you lose 70% of your HP over the next few turns. It’s not too difficult to ride out as long as you pay attention to the timer and try not to fall asleep when enemies are near."

I think the no life loss was only on using the altar, but maybe I misread.

Hmm, actually maybe I misread, sorry.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Serious question, I've got about 300 hours in this game and I only know a fraction of what is shown here. Am I just a slow learner?

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Yeah, first time I got to the bosses was with my cornac alchemist on normal with one life left. Rest in peace buddy.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

I vote for Orc Swabutcher.

Thanks again for doing this, I started playing again because of the LP and have won for the first time since then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

I'm pretty sure he's playing on nightmare, which is actually not the hardest difficulty but still harder than normal.

• Locked thread