Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

It's a bro army term. Back in 2009 when the Pewdiepie was starting his streaming career on various tiny pre-Twitch websites the viewers would observe the Pewds using the term Hey Bros and saying Fist Bump to My Bros as a term of endearment. Thinking that the Fist Bump and stream chatter were really friendly they would form 'armies" of fans recreate the ritual Pewdiepie did with the fist in hopes of receiving the 'bits' without act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

It's a bro army term. Back in 2009 when the Pewdiepie was starting his streaming career on various tiny pre-Twitch websites the viewers would observe the Pewds using the term Hey Bros and saying Fist Bump to My Bros as a term of endearment. Thinking that the Fist Bump and stream chatter were really friendly they would form 'armies" of fans recreate the ritual Pewdiepie did with the fist in hopes of receiving the 'bits' without act

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't play this game, so don't flame me about that dude... Not cool.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I remember when I used to post like this sometimes and it deeply shames me

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Wormskull posted:

I don't play this game, so don't flame me about that dude... Not cool.

Oh, I'm sorry. Serves me right for not reading. You don't play poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't played this game either. You clown rear end! You mother fuckwr!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cobweb Heart posted:

*shaking head* Pretending to blur a camera in a platformer is an idiot ugly decision, and maybe in five or ten years when you guys can smoke and drink you'll start to get why.

Someday you'll forget which words were popular among goons in 2014 and you won't be able to make sick burns like this.

Cobweb Heart posted:

Smart professor of gaming working on his thesis: This intriguing phenomenon, verbed in the context of 2k17 gaming, should concisely imply what I think about developer's propensities to make aesthetic decisions without grasping the provenance and true purpose of the gestures mimicked.

Hooting apes: xThe_BIG_Niggerx made this point better before you even registered.

Cobweb Heart posted:

Because all you people are good at is emptyquoting.

I used to think you guys were good posters too until I saw the poo poo you play! Here's some tips for the Hollow Knight devs: Make the areas look different instead of the same. Hire a musician that isn't the cheapest guy you found on tigsource. The stag is the only good part, put in more actual animation and fun gibberish voice acting. Then find a fanbase capable of even 1 solid putdown on your detractors. It won't be in the Imp Zone

You know what? Forget Breath of the Wild, and Super Mario Odyssey, and Yakuza 0, Hollow Knight is my GOTY pick for 2017.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Verily, this farce of "blurring" a camera in platforming-style video entertainment is a decision for fools. Mayhap when thou art no longer suckling thine mother's bosom shall thou understand.

Cargo cult is a classic 2k14 term like human garbage . Respect.

Thine memory will one day fail thee, fiend, and thus will thine defeat in this verbal joust come to pass.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

In Training posted:

I haven't played this game either. You clown rear end! You mother fuckwr!

You can call me what you like. But I think it's unfair to focus so much hatred on the messenger who's courying this bad news, that this game is ugly dog poo poo. I will readily forgive anyone who renounces Dark Souls Castle Crashers and grows a standard, just as quickly as I'll admit to my own clown rear end.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You know what? Forget Breath of the Wild, and Super Mario Odyssey, and Yakuza 0, Hollow Knight is my GOTY pick for 2017.

That's not funny, you pig.

Control Volume posted:

Verily, this farce of "blurring" a camera in platforming-style video entertainment is a decision for fools. Mayhap when thou art no longer suckling thine mother's bosom shall thou understand.

Thine memory will one day fail thee, fiend, and thus will thine defeat in this verbal joust come to pass.

Thine folly is in thy belief of late
that fellow poster any cares to see
thine face. Hence shalt thou hie, whoreson, right quick,
and shut your mouth forever, yet, somehow,
still suck my dick.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

:barf:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Take a chill pill bro. Try posting again after some time away. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
Started this game and it seems really fun and the character designs are cool. My only complaint is that I feel bad killing the cuter enemies

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Whos this loser, and why is the hollow knight metacritic score rising all of a sudden

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Cobweb Heart posted:

I used to think you guys were good posters too until I saw the poo poo you play! Here's some tips for the Hollow Knight devs: Make the areas look different instead of the same. Hire a musician that isn't the cheapest guy you found on tigsource. The stag is the only good part, put in more actual animation and fun gibberish voice acting. Then find a fanbase capable of even 1 solid putdown on your detractors. It won't be in the Imp Zone

no one even cares about your opinion on this game. your posts are manic as well as not even funny(in the way you are thinking). jfc

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
That guy is Tails Butthole Guy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cobweb Heart posted:

Because all you people are good at is emptyquoting.

youre so clueless lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Can someone read cobweb farts posts and tell me if theyre at least funny bad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the epic gbs style of if someone hates your post you must be the target of it. that why im an extremely fat trump voter and going to climb mt everest

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

Oh my god. He is.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That's definitely Cyra.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They were posting concurrently long ago, I believe.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed xD

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

gonna pick this up soon. thanks for the thread OP

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Liquid Drink posted:

Now my 1/3 of mike matyeis rod rod is getring all roled up lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nah 3.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

the epic gbs style of if someone hates your post you must be the target of it. that why im an extremely fat trump voter and going to climb mt everest

Well wishes on your Everest climb, it's quite the achievement

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Death is the next great adventure.
-- Captain Hook

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nah 3.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

idk about goty because there are things about the art style and 'story' i find questionable but this is the first game in ages that compelled me to replay it and speedrun it just for fun because i like the gameplay that much.

just thought id say that while everyone flames notable huge idiot Cobweb Heart

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Can you guys take this nonsense to a different thread please.. Anyways I'm lost as hell in this. I've gotten what feels like most of the upgrades, am 2/3rds of the way to the big egg and I'm clueless. There's no loose ends on my map.. I'll solve the puzzle soon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

rediscover posted:

Can you guys take this nonsense to a different thread please.. Anyways I'm lost as hell in this. I've gotten what feels like most of the upgrades, am 2/3rds of the way to the big egg and I'm clueless. There's no loose ends on my map.. I'll solve the puzzle soon

what upgrades do you have?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Yeah seriously can we all get back to talking about how loving epic Hollow Knight is please?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hollow K***ht

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Liquid Drink posted:

Yeah seriously can we all get back to talking about how loving epic Hollow Knight is please?

Fly away, troll.

• Locked thread