Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i bought it on steam to give famously fat rich man gaben money. also i heard it's coming to switch soon with the dlc included for free so i'll definitely be getting it there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

discount cathouse posted:

ah yes, beloved classic, battleblock theater

i played it with my girlfriend on the weekend and it was a fun couple gaming night

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Weird all of a sudden I think Hollow Knight looks amazing now, and has great art design. I think the last boss is awesomely designed as well.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cobweb Heart posted:

Because all you people are good at is emptyquoting.

I used to think you guys were good posters too until I saw the poo poo you play! Here's some tips for the Hollow Knight devs: Make the areas look different instead of the same. Hire a musician that isn't the cheapest guy you found on tigsource. The stag is the only good part, put in more actual animation and fun gibberish voice acting. Then find a fanbase capable of even 1 solid putdown on your detractors. It won't be in the Imp Zone

youre so clueless lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the epic gbs style of if someone hates your post you must be the target of it. that why im an extremely fat trump voter and going to climb mt everest

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Back off you pathetic, desperate homo. *screws silencer onto USP*

*gets excited and accidentally starts to unscrew it as you walk past the corner*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

christ, think of all the epic content ive been missing by not being on the imp zone discord....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm one of the people whom don't. But, it is the only place you can talk to Retarded_Clown besides Twitch whispers.

he should post on the forum instead

• Locked thread