Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!
I remember when I used to post like this sometimes and it deeply shames me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Verily, this farce of "blurring" a camera in platforming-style video entertainment is a decision for fools. Mayhap when thou art no longer suckling thine mother's bosom shall thou understand.

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cargo cult is a classic 2k14 term like human garbage . Respect.

Thine memory will one day fail thee, fiend, and thus will thine defeat in this verbal joust come to pass.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
:barf:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation

trying to jack off posted:

the epic gbs style of if someone hates your post you must be the target of it. that why im an extremely fat trump voter and going to climb mt everest

Well wishes on your Everest climb, it's quite the achievement

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Bumping this thread to say this game is so drat good

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
My big goal for a good four hours was trying to get the map for fog canyon and instead I accidentally started fighting the final boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008
Probation
Its been a couple years since Ive gotten addicted to a game. I have a hard time even finishing games and I want to 100% this

• Locked thread