Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bought 500 copies of this game for all my co workers on Steam so that Gabe Newell, or rather, Lord Gabe Newell lol, makes a lot of money. I love to support Lord Gabe Newell. He's godlike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i bought it on steam to give famously fat rich man gaben money. also i heard it's coming to switch soon with the dlc included for free so i'll definitely be getting it there

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's like X Files meets the Sandlot (1993 Film).

-- Actually quote regarding both Stranger Things and Hollow Knight, Larry "The Retarded 2 foot tall gay guy" Parish, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your use of gay as a pejorative makes me want to have you strung up to a warehouse celing and shot with five thousand machine guns. gently caress off you tiny little stoner retard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This forum is my oyster. Close the thread on me bitch. I dare you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought it was awesome when that guy owned Rediscover, but he's laying it on to thick right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

It's a bro army term. Back in 2009 when the Pewdiepie was starting his streaming career on various tiny pre-Twitch websites the viewers would observe the Pewds using the term Hey Bros and saying Fist Bump to My Bros as a term of endearment. Thinking that the Fist Bump and stream chatter were really friendly they would form 'armies" of fans recreate the ritual Pewdiepie did with the fist in hopes of receiving the 'bits' without act

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't play this game, so don't flame me about that dude... Not cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Take a chill pill bro. Try posting again after some time away. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They were posting concurrently long ago, I believe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Now my 1/3 of mike matyeis rod rod is getring all roled up lol

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Death is the next great adventure.
-- Captain Hook

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Yeah seriously can we all get back to talking about how loving epic Hollow Knight is please?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

last boss i beat was Burrito Bison. such a great fight, such a great theme, such a great design

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Back off you pathetic, desperate homo. *screws silencer onto USP*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

*gets excited and accidentally starts to unscrew it as you walk past the corner*

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

gently caress off

*puts the USP to your dome* b_d is cool. Cram it bitch. Consider this your warning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clears throat* Sorry, I was watching John Wick and got a little too popped off about murdering people with guns.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

*swirls my brandy for 45 minutes*

*takes a sip*

loving hell this snifter is poo poo

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=477176080#post477176080

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm one of the people whom don't. But, it is the only place you can talk to Retarded_Clown besides Twitch whispers.

• Locked thread