Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
question:
i know they are very different games, but I've wanted REmake forever and this game is being raved about everywhere, but im a stingy miserly argentinian loser.
For 10 bucks, which seems like it will deliver more quality content? I love metroidvanias, and havent really played survival horror, but i've super curious about REmake since the gamecube days.

please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Weird all of a sudden I think Hollow Knight looks amazing now, and has great art design. I think the last boss is awesomely designed as well.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Whos this loser, and why is the hollow knight metacritic score rising all of a sudden

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed xD

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
its alright btw lmao at your response to The Orville's jokes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmao i just quoted the image and its a discord attachment ahahahahahahahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
A link to the discord, mayhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm one of the people whom don't. But, it is the only place you can talk to Retarded_Clown besides Twitch whispers.

I'm being honest when I say I didn't think it was real until The Orville linked me to it.

• Locked thread