Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Just played this game all evening. It is fully sick and I am enormously in love with it

last boss i beat was Dung Defender. such a great fight, such a great theme, such a great design

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

I used to think you guys were good posters too until I saw the poo poo you play! Here's some tips for the Hollow Knight devs: Make the areas look different instead of the same.

are you literally brain damaged

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

The Defender of Dung

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
one of my friends talked about how he felt like there wasn't really a critical path in the game - he'd just been wandering all over the place and didn't feel 'channeled'. i had the opposite experience - it seemed like there was only really one place to go at a time, and it was fun, but not super nonlinear

then i discovered a 50 geo gate on the right side of the first area that unlocked another area, where i fell down a hole, got trapped in a dream, rescued by a witch, smashed into a coffin, and just generally got completely lost in an absolutely huge area that i'd had no idea existed

the irreplaceable one-of-a-kind wilted flower joke is really good, especially since i was lost as hell at the time. i got real sad when i realized there was absolutely no way i was accomplishing that quest without even knowing where i was, and then i went back the mourner...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
i'm refusing to beat this game because i don't want it to be over.

also because i'm putting off doing Super Meat Boy Palace.

• Locked thread