Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

The art style is garbage

i don't like it either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

question:
i know they are very different games, but I've wanted REmake forever and this game is being raved about everywhere, but im a stingy miserly argentinian loser.
For 10 bucks, which seems like it will deliver more quality content? I love metroidvanias, and havent really played survival horror, but i've super curious about REmake since the gamecube days.

please help

you should buy remake instead

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

Weird all of a sudden I think Hollow Knight looks amazing now, and has great art design. I think the last boss is awesomely designed as well.

Same here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cargo cult is a classic 2k14 term like human garbage . Respect.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's an anthropological term. Back in WWII when the US was stationed on various tiny Melanesian islands the natives would observe the troops using the radio and marching in formation and such and later they would observe packages falling from the sky. Thinking that the formation marching and radio chatter were magical rituals to recieve gifts from the gods they would form 'cults' to recreate the rituals the US troops in hopes of receiving the 'cargo' without actually recognizing the real cause and effect of what was going on. It's actually pretty fascinating but given the context it doesn't make a lot of sense in his sentence.

N

I

G

G

E

R

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cobweb Heart posted:

*shaking head* Pretending to blur a camera in a platformer is an idiot ugly decision, and maybe in five or ten years when you guys can smoke and drink you'll start to get why.

Someday you'll forget which words were popular among goons in 2014 and you won't be able to make sick burns like this.

It's a bro army term. Back in 2009 when the Pewdiepie was starting his streaming career on various tiny pre-Twitch websites the viewers would observe the Pewds using the term Hey Bros and saying Fist Bump to My Bros as a term of endearment. Thinking that the Fist Bump and stream chatter were really friendly they would form 'armies" of fans recreate the ritual Pewdiepie did with the fist in hopes of receiving the 'bits' without act

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Liquid Drink posted:

That guy is Tails Butthole Guy

Now my 1/3 of mike matyeis rod rod is getring all roled up lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

Can you guys take this nonsense to a different thread please.. Anyways I'm lost as hell in this. I've gotten what feels like most of the upgrades, am 2/3rds of the way to the big egg and I'm clueless. There's no loose ends on my map.. I'll solve the puzzle soon

:flame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ristolaz posted:

This game kicks rear end. Despite beating it, and having 100 other games to play, I still feel a pull to go back and 100% it

they added some stuff on halloween

• Locked thread