Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
This game kicks rear end. Despite beating it, and having 100 other games to play, I still feel a pull to go back and 100% it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Control Volume posted:

Its been a couple years since Ive gotten addicted to a game. I have a hard time even finishing games and I want to 100% this

Same. I beat it a few weeks ago but it stayed in my brain and I need to 100% it.

Just did the grimm fight it was badass

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The bosses in his game are easily the best in any platforming game I've ever played. Maybe any game period. Where boss rush mode

• Locked thread