Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Somewhere, someone is going to get totally turned on. Who is going to be the first to gently caress an alien.

quote:

Anonymous -- the loose collective of hackers and online activists -- claims that the US space agency NASA is all set to announce the discovery of alien life, the media reported.

"NASA says aliens are coming!" the group wrote on their website.

In a video on the issue, Anonymous has cited several other alien-friendly comments made by astronauts and space exploration enthusiasts in the past, as well as various alien and UFO 'sightings' as evidence that "something is going on in the skies above".

http://www.news18.com/news/tech/nasa-ready-to-declare-alien-life-says-hacker-group-anonymous-1443571.html

Either this is a hilarious Hoax made by Anonymous, or this is really going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

same

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
news 18 dot com is the most trusted source of news on the internet and you can take that to the bank babhi

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Do the girl aliens have boobs?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Katamari Democracy posted:

Either this is a hilarious Hoax made by Anonymous, or this is really going to happen.

You sure are right, Katamari Democracy

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

In related headlines, Life is short, make the most of it! and Avoid meat, eggs, and lust, pregnant Indians are told brought to you by NEWS18 your trusted name in internet news

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I definitely believe this

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Katamari Democracy posted:

Somewhere, someone is going to get totally turned on. Who is going to be the first to gently caress an alien.

http://www.news18.com/news/tech/nasa-ready-to-declare-alien-life-says-hacker-group-anonymous-1443571.html

Of course ! Cassini just flew through the water plumes coming from deep within Enceladus and found "organic molecules" . But you know they found more than that. Like a weird bacteria that entered the instruments and now they're just waiting for the right time to announce it

Europa is next. That's why that congressman had to threaten NASA with total withdrawal of funds if they don't send a mission there next. They keep pushing Mars missions on us like anyone cares about that dry red poo poo-hole. Jupiter & Saturn is where the action is at

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

What's an Onymous

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Trump all ready to deport them

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
not Anonymous, Deep Throat

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wonder what variety and number of appendages the aliens will have that can manipulate my genitalia.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I am anonymous and I didn't make this video. Somebody has been using my identity!!

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
Yeah, no. When I tried to find the anonymous video, these were among the first to pop up:

http://www.popsci.com/anonymous-nasa-alien-life

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/06/26/nasa-debunks-anonymous-claim-imminent-alien-life-discovery.html

Das Butterbrot fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 26, 2017

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

do u know jenny posted:

Trump all ready to deport them

"We're gonna build a Space wall, and we will make the Aliens pay for it! It's gonna be solar powered, and it's gonna pay for itself"!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Waffle House posted:

What's an Onymous

I think this is an onymous

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
A non e-mouse

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

NASA does this kind of hyping every few months. :mad:

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Can't wait for that space weed from juniper.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
give me money and ill confirm anything you want

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i wonder what would happen if nasa came out and were just like "well, there are aliens, we don't know anything about them beyond that they built some massive structures very far away in space"

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Pitdragon posted:

i wonder what would happen if nasa came out and were just like "well, there are aliens, we don't know anything about them beyond that they built some massive structures very far away in space"

they won't lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I would like to know this also.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

jon joe posted:

they won't lol

yeah but do you think that if did it would be all chaotic and crazy? or maybe people start working together now that there is a completely different species to compete with? business as usual and no one really gives a gently caress after the initial novelty wears off? tell me jon joe

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Pitdragon posted:

yeah but do you think that if did it would be all chaotic and crazy? or maybe people start working together now that there is a completely different species to compete with? business as usual and no one really gives a gently caress after the initial novelty wears off? tell me jon joe

it won't happen lol

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
curse you jon joe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pitdragon posted:

mebes i could finally get laid

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Our first contact with alien life will be when they send us a Cease and Desist that demands we stop broadcasting garbage over their reserved radio frequencies.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

Pitdragon posted:

runup to the announcement: ALIENS HOLY poo poo L@@K

actual announcement: We found some odd deviation in this data that might suggest something but can also be explained by these other natural events

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Pitdragon posted:

"right now any speculation on number and size of breasts is just that, speculation, for all we know they lay eggs, but that said we've all got our fingers crossed for a platypus situation where they plop big honkin eggsies out their butts but also have space nipples on their space tits. eight space tits."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
One thing is for sure, when NASA announces the presence of real aliens with solid proof, what happens next will shock us!

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Aliens are angels and this will prove the existance of god and jesus

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hopefully they're hot or whatever. :shrug:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
NASA will confirm Xenu is real.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
if they've found life it's definitely microbial or whatever
if actual intelligent life had been found there's no way anyone'd be able to keep quiet about it

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hopefully they're hot or whatever. :shrug:

What aliens, if real, would be the sexiest???

Twileks? Orions? Klackon?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
In the immortal words of Carl Sagan, "Ain't no aliens been here, ain't none coming"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

a bone to pick posted:

I think this is an onymous

hoaly fuckin;g poo poo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

And if so, how many?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Chomp8645 posted:

One thing is for sure, when NASA announces the presence of real aliens with solid proof, what happens next will shock us!

Millions of ads on craigslist asking for a real "Out of this world" relationship.

• Locked thread