Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

oka ythere's this old twitter account that i really like but they haven't posted in 2 years
https://twitter.com/voidsexts
a few randmo examples:
sext: i sit facing u on the office chair, legs wrapped around u, shuddering softly as we roll down the increasingly sloping hallway
sext: i pull u onto me as the bed rolls toward the door & bumps against the doorframe. haha dont worry its too wide to get out
sext: u roll off me and lie flat on the trains roof. tunnel ahead
sext: u spell letters on me with ur tongue. as u get more insistent i realize the letters are h-e-l-p-m-e

feel free to read more

anyway my trhread idea is let's write some sexts from the void, sorry for all the fanfare normally i'd :justpost: but i have to give credit where credit is due

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

u feel eight cold hands slowly envelop u as our minds become one

ty manifisto

alnilam

i slowly remove layer after layer of clothes until there is nothing left

alnilam

can we do spider position this time? i ask u as i look at the ceiling for strong joists

alnilam

I roll my eyes as you bring the lead singer from incubus into the room in chains. That's not what i meant.

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

And it has a . . . wedding ring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

MY INEVITABLE DEBT posted:

the global consciousness: come over

me: i havent transcended

the global consciousness: the ancient ones arent home

me:

• Locked thread