Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The closed captioning faithfully recreated "We Want Strowman". which usually doesn't happen Usually it's just [AUDIENCE CHANTING] or something similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

Sah-mo-ah Joe

TBF that's probably the way to accurately pronounce Samoa if you're actually Samoan.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That's cool, I often wish my culture was something more unique than "WASP Mutt".

Also that was good and this crowd owns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bill Goldberg posted:

i'm not really samoan, i trolled you

That's cool too, I stand by the rest of my post tho

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am LaVar running

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

Holy poo poo this is so dumb already

It's also loving hilarious as a result. My only lament is we won't get Braun running in.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

lol they couldn't get Lonzo

Reminder that Lavar claimed he could have beaten Jordan in his prime in 1 on 1

I AIN'T NEVA LOST

Also Lavar is a natural heel, he should not be face anything ever

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did I drop a loving tab

WHAT IS GOING ON

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lavar Ball being a Dean Ambrose hype man is the most conflicted I've ever been about anything ever

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was the loving best

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Destroy My Sweater posted:

surely vince killed that yes

Absolutely guaranteed

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also Dean was completely corpsing when he walked out. To be fair I dunno who would be able to not corpse at Lavar losing his loving mind

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sugar Blaster posted:

no yeah of course they wouldn't do anything interesting with the most relevant celeb they've had in years. just cut it off immediately for a miz/mox match literally no people care about.

They very clearly cut it off because Lavar was on All The Drugs and the sons were openly calling Miz "dat nigga". In all honesty how do you get back on the rails with a shirtless Lavar Ball doing mock kung-fu poses and yelling things in the middle of the ring?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dr. rear end posted:

People who have been exposed to his exhausting bullshit even once

I dunno man I hate Lavar and I was laughing my rear end off.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sugar Blaster posted:

by letting it happen because it's entertaining and relevant?

Letting what happen? Lavar spearing Miz or something? There was almost nothing that could happen.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sugar Blaster posted:

quoting this again because what the gently caress was their plan? they want mainstream attention but can't handle on a live show when the folk they book don't adhere to their segment booking?

2017VinceMcMahon.txt, yes

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sugar Blaster posted:

like yo i love wrestling but wwe is small potatoes in relation to almost any other form of mainstream entertainment. maybe call an audible and risk offending some people and put on an entertaining show that'd wrangle a few headlines beyond the dead kid charities and mattel or whatever.

Dude I'm not giving you my personal opinion. I'm telling you what happened and why.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was actually really good even if mildly baffling.

Aaaand I was behind on DVR. They got me good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

yeah that was legitimately fantastic

Seriously that was great and even if you think the decision to split them is dumb (it is) that execution was spectacular.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Joe should beat Brock.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

I... I'm sick of Heyman

This but also Brock. People keep going BUT ROMAN WILL BE SUPER CHAMP

I don't care at this point, I really don't. If we get feuds like Styles/Roman was where Roman wins but at least has cool monthly title matches it'd be better than where we are now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

We're gonna get feuds like Bryan/Roman where Roman wins and then his opponent tells us all how cool he is and how much we should cheer for him.

Still better than no title matches for 3-4 months, then Heyman appears, cuts a technically competent but generic-rear end promo, they build the contender well, then there's a poo poo-rear end Brock retention at the PPV after a huge build.

• Locked thread