Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Rhonne posted:

I like that classic Goldust outfit.

Came in here just to post this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

Wig or bust.

poo poo I knew something was missing

Growing his hair back in and dyeing it was a nice old-school touch tho

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Oh my god the Ball family is going to be booed to poo poo in Lonzo's new home arena lmfao

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

For those who don't know: This kid just got drafted #2 overall by the Lakers and played for UCLA. His dad is such a toxic prick that he's being booed in his own arena.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Unleash all the Balls on me

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Ambrose is a sellout

He's the first person outside of the Ball family to ever wear their merchandise

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also Dean was completely corpsing when he walked out. To be fair I dunno who would be able to not corpse at Lavar losing his loving mind

People who have been exposed to his exhausting bullshit even once

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

That was great in a vacuum and might be good in the long run if they're gonna stretch out a breakup angle HAHA NEVERMIND IT JUST HAPPENED ON MY STREAM

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Forget vanilla gorilla Lesnar looks like grape ape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

When's the last time Lince Dorado's been on TV

• Locked thread