Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

things that are great about baby sheep: small mlahs, happy hopping, very fast bouncing, finger suckling

things that are terrible about baby sheep: milking the mom because she makes a ton of milk on straight hay forage.

but gently caress you I got the milking done before wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

who the gently caress is that guy

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bartok posted:

Glow has bit of that progressive girlpower horseshit but Marc Maron is really funny in it.

do they ever say they're feminists

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

maybe wrestling needs to have an off season if we're loving around with enzo and cass.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:swoon: I'm so happy right now

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :negative:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm juat so tired of "hey we have a tag team we have to break them up".txt. Mostly because I worry about new day.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rhonne posted:

Will Big E beat up Kofi or Woods?

I don't know because I'll probably be setting something on fire :(

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Intruder posted:

Imagine Daffy Duck abusing Porky Pig

Is that how you get your avatar

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wasn't curt hawkins an edgehead

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

it's pretty bad friend

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

reach42 posted:

Everyone is turning heel, how about turning Bray Wyatt face & teaming him up with Seth Rollins to take out the whole corrupt roster.

No we can't even have friends remotely within contact of one another because that's not okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

remember when you had to defend your belt more than once in a blue moon

• Locked thread