Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
idk this guy is doing better at talking about wrestling than most of the people wwe pays to talk about wrestling. like if nothing else he sounds like an actual person who'd react to what's happening and not whatever it is michael cole does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

I am a teacher on summer break right now. It owns.
i almost went into teaching but absolutely hated academia and now i'm a 30 y/o who works at coffee shops and the only difference between me and a teacher is probably i make a little bit more money and also nobody cares if i sleep with 18 year olds.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

i want truth and goldust to tear this loving house down.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

wait its early they're not gonna trust these two to carry a top of the hour match despite five weeks of build so this poo poo is gonna go maybe 5 minutes if we're lucky.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

the match hasn't even started and i'm already mad about the finish. well done wwe you've conditioned your fans to expect nothing from anything you do.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

lol @ wwe attracting asbestos class action lawsuit commercials on their flagship show.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

goldust is wearing his classic 90's gear. that rules.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

actually love goldust making an r-trush smut film.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

goldust doing an 8mm type situation is awesome.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

CarlCX posted:

why do people have trouble caring about things the WWE tells them to care about, I forget
i assume yr being sarcastic but that was some classic heeling by goldust.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

no yeah of course they wouldn't do anything interesting with the most relevant celeb they've had in years. just cut it off immediately for a miz/mox match literally no people care about.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Are the Miz and Hulk Hogan the only two WWE Superstars to ever be referred to as the N-Word on air?
ahahahahahaha

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Are the Miz and Hulk Hogan the only two WWE Superstars to ever be referred to as the N-Word on air?
oh my god booker t was right there and didn't say anything.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They very clearly cut it off because Lavar was on All The Drugs and the sons were openly calling Miz "dat nigga". In all honesty how do you get back on the rails with a shirtless Lavar Ball doing mock kung-fu poses and yelling things in the middle of the ring?
by letting it happen because it's entertaining and relevant?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They very clearly cut it off because Lavar was on All The Drugs and the sons were openly calling Miz "dat nigga". In all honesty how do you get back on the rails with a shirtless Lavar Ball doing mock kung-fu poses and yelling things in the middle of the ring?
quoting this again because what the gently caress was their plan? they want mainstream attention but can't handle on a live show when the folk they book don't adhere to their segment booking?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

like yo i love wrestling but wwe is small potatoes in relation to almost any other form of mainstream entertainment. maybe call an audible and risk offending some people and put on an entertaining show that'd wrangle a few headlines beyond the dead kid charities and mattel or whatever.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wwe made headlines today, but not the good kind like you want
i actually don't care. when i want good tv i watch fargo or twin peaks or better call saul or w/e. it just seems insane that wwe would book a currently topical dude and then just treat it like another segment. like imagine if back in the day they just booked mayweather or tyson in the 9pm slot and tried scripting them. seems really silly and not worth the effort is all. idk i don't work for the company. this match seems whatever though so good job wwe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

lol you could have had a nuanced over tag team but i guess nope.

• Locked thread