Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Graves sounds so sick of Booker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also this is the last match of the night right?

Alexa called it the main event earlier.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

I actually had the gall to think they might let Bayley go the distance. How do I keep getting fooled by this company.

Yeah you're pretty dumb.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mickie just lost to a shoulder block.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nia/Alexa could beat the kendo stick match for worst of the year.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Intruder posted:

I bet a samoan drop right on the hip hurts like hell

It's okay, that hip was already broken.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I mean she did come in last, she didn't beat any odds.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CarlCX posted:

so, to recap, they spent months setting up a nia/alexa showdown and then had nia singlehandedly squash the entire rest of the women's roster so she could abruptly tap out to sasha, who just showed up

Now Nia costs Sasha the match, so that she can demand her shot against Alexa and not Sasha, who can beat her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cabbit posted:

I am, because those were good matches and involved good wrestlers, unlike like 90% of women's division matches on Raw post-Bayley.

And also during Bayley.

• Locked thread