Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

RISCy Business posted:

i don't see the problem, itunes works just fine on my 15" 2015 MacBook Pro With Retina Display

no it doesnt, you're just used to everything in osx being slow as dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
osx is the worst at everything.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
windows grants applications the potential to run quickly and its up to the developers to do it right. in osx, everything is gimped so nothing outshines the horrific baked in garbage like itunes.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
even trying to move the mouse in osx is terrible. its like you're dragging the cursor through molasses

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
idk how anyone could ever use safari unironically. its litterrally unusable and will just hang for seconds on every page you visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

My Linux Rig posted:

i wasn't talking about safari you massive tool

i bet iTunes is so garbage on Windows is because Apple actually had to compromise on key design decisions that would allow it run smoother because windows is just that bad

safari on osx is as fast as itunes on osx. both are unusable but you're so used to it in osx that you cant deal w/ it.

• Locked thread