Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

How many drugs is Lavar Ball on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Jenkem Delivery posted:

How many drugs is Lavar Ball on?

One. It's called LIFE.

Also, glad to know Dean is a Big Baller.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That LaVar segment was absolutely hilarious and you could tell nobody in WWE actually knew what they were getting into until they handed him a live mic.

Dean's music hit a good 5 minutes earlier than they probably planned for.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
That Ball segment was amazing. LaVar Ball really does speak things into existence, I'm starting to believe that he really will build a billion dollar brand.

gently caress KD, I'm all about the BIG BALLER BRAND now!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I like how to OP is worded makes it sound like Bray Wyatt challenged Curt Hawkins to a PPV match.

At least he'd probably win that!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Dimebags Brain posted:

Brock/Joe and Neville/Tozawa what the gently caress WWE why are you putting in matches I actually want to see? Why couldn't you have done this for the past three years?

Tozawa/Neville better just be 14 minutes of insane Dragon Gate spots.

HAHAHAHA

Neville is a heel now. So it's going to be slow, mat based, and focus on targeting a limb. Really show off what the cruiserweights are known for!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bo Dallas got the pin.

Therefore it was a good RAW.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I thought that was a pretty good Raw! Bayley getting murdered sucked but Sasha vs Nia was a good finish, and Nia came out looking pretty great despite submitting.

Joe getting the best of Brock was excellent.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Hey guys watch the latest Ride Along for bits about Byron being really weird with Nia Jax, who is a cool and good person.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

keevo posted:

Hey guys watch the latest Ride Along for bits about Byron being really weird with Nia Jax, who is a cool and good person.

As much as the majority of this forum drool over Alexa*, I drool over Nia Jax. She is pretty, cool, good, and seems like she would be fun and nice in real life.

* I still like Alexa as well, but as funny as he mean faces she makes are, she will never be as pretty as Nia

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

By the way I liked Roman's promo and this was generally a good show.

I liked the part of his promo where Braun bounced his dumb rear end off the side of an ambulance from the stage.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

BrigadierSensible posted:

As much as the majority of this forum drool over Alexa*, I drool over Nia Jax. She is pretty, cool, good, and seems like she would be fun and nice in real life.

* I still like Alexa as well, but as funny as he mean faces she makes are, she will never be as pretty as Nia

It's a good thing Alexa and Nia are BFFs.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Raw was pretty good!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It really was a pretty good Raw by Raw standards, with the whole Enzo/Cass thing being absolute gold, but the booking of things like Hardyz/Shesaro, Goldust/R-Truth and basically every single thing involving Bayley continues to be baffling.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

What on Earth is a Lavar Ball

You Americans and your sports :argh:

(this was good though)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope fraud Sasha Banks doesnt hurt Alexa.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
WWE should have more segments where two bored children with 0 charisma sit around watching their father make a fool of himself

What I'm saying is become like WCW with the endless Ric/David/Reid Flair storylines but it is always the Balls

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marquis de Pyro posted:

WWE should have more segments where two bored children with 0 charisma sit around watching their father make a fool of himself

What I'm saying is become like WCW with the endless Ric/David/Reid Flair storylines but it is always the Balls

You know Vince, Stephanie, and Shane are on this company right?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

What did this say?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That's an avatar right there

Raw seemed... good?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

bradzilla posted:

That's an avatar right there

Raw seemed... good?

Seemed ok by the videos I watched on their yt channel

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

tao of lmao posted:

What did this say?

No idea, but this is why I'd really like people to screenshot tweets in addition to linking them, at least for the stuff that is likely to be considered controversial/get deleted.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

BrigadierSensible posted:

Hell yeah my man!

tao of lmao posted:

What did this say?

It was probably the footage of one of the sons Ball saying beat that n-word rear end on a live mic during Dean's entrance.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I'm gonna be on tv better put on my socks and sandals!!! - a Ball

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Shima Honnou posted:

It was probably the footage of one of the sons Ball saying beat that n-word rear end on a live mic during Dean's entrance.

Which is now being reported in the LA Times and USA Today! WWE has put out the following statement: "The inappropriate language used by a guest during the 'Miz TV' segment was not scripted nor reflects WWE's values."

E: I mean they brought the Balls on to get mainstream publicity so mission accomplished (?)

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jun 27, 2017

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

Yep, that's what it was. Wonder if WWE is going after people to get that clip taken down.

They're back in the mainstream! For the wrong reason.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wwe is VERY RACIST!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish I was a fly on the wall backstage when Lamelo Ball said that

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Nigga is the N word? I thought the 'er' version is?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eli Wiggum posted:

I wish I was a fly on the wall backstage when Lamelo Ball said that

WE ARE TOTALLY MAINSTREAM!!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Nigga is the N word? I thought the 'er' version is?
:can:

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

And people say Alexa makes the best faces.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

"Controversy Creates Ca$h!" - LaMelo Ball, probably

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Everyone is talking about the racial slurs being used on television but can we instead talk about how The Revival is already being wasted on Main Event instead of doing something cool and good on the main show?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
i got got by that enzo and cass thing, drat. it was good, even if the eventual results of the angle suck

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Wazzu posted:

HAHAHAHA

Neville is a heel now. So it's going to be slow, mat based, and focus on targeting a limb. Really show off what the cruiserweights are known for!

Can't wait for another Neville slog to receive multiple MOTYC nominations~

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Wazzu posted:

HAHAHAHA

lol when has that ever happened in a Neville match.

Vaguido posted:

Everyone is talking about the racial slurs being used on television but can we instead talk about how The Revival is already being wasted on Main Event instead of doing something cool and good on the main show?

There's legitimately no face tag teams for them to feud with. :shrug:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

There's legitimately no face tag teams for them to feud with. :shrug:

Maybe if they hadn't immediately broken up the immediately available one to have them feud amongst themselves instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Yeah, breaking up Enzo and Cass is turning out to be a decent bit of TV but they didn't need to break them up yet. I have to believe they were still moving merch and they could've suffered another loss to get The Revival over on Raw first before the split.

• Locked thread