Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i saw this homeless lady buying ice cream one day

everything about her and appearance and transaction with the guy at the ice cream parlor was completely normal, except she had a hat that was made of hundreds of individual foil wrappings intricately molding her head into a spiny plaid of hair and sheet tin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was a bouncer at a big nightclub while I was in college and I witnessed a guy breath his last after I'd choked him out for attacking another bouncer.

It changed me.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

One time when I was a kid I was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at my hands when I noticed this hair about an inch long floating through the air. It landed on the end of my index finger end first and stuck straight up. When I went to pull it off it was like it was rooted into my finger like a regular growing hair and it actually hurt. Still have no idea what the gently caress that was

Another time when I was a kid my mom hit a bicyclist in her car and he flew up onto the windshield. I still remember clear as day his face and arms and hands completely pressed up against the glass from the other side

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kazr posted:

One time when I was a kid I was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at my hands when I noticed this hair about an inch long floating through the air. It landed on the end of my index finger end first and stuck straight up. When I went to pull it off it was like it was rooted into my finger like a regular growing hair and it actually hurt. Still have no idea what the gently caress that was

Another time when I was a kid my mom hit a bicyclist in her car and he flew up onto the windshield. I still remember clear as day his face and arms and hands completely pressed up against the glass from the other side
First one sounds like a seizure

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

scrubs season six posted:

I was a bouncer at a big nightclub while I was in college and I witnessed a guy breath his last after I'd choked him out for attacking another bouncer.

It changed me.

how hard did you get after doing it?

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

i was in the car with my brother once and he just goes "watch, that person's about to make a mistake" and they accidentally hit someone causing them to swerve up in to the flowerbeds of a building about 13 feet away.

the most interesting thing was that the wrecker dgaf and kept driving until the cops showed up a minute or two later

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

about a month or two ago i was walking back from the car to the office and i heard a huge bang. i looked from whers it came from but didn't ses anything.

when i got inside i had the compulsion to tell someone "for some reason i heard a huge bang and thought it was a wreck but it wasn't."

a few minutes later she looks out the window and goes "that actually was a wreck."

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I saw a guy playing paintball with sex dolls taped all over him. I'm guessing it was a stag party, but who really knows these days.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
One time in the winter we were at a stop sign where there was a bunch of construction on the street ahead of us. My dad questioned aloud if we were able to continue straight or if our direction was closed.

The car ahead of us started going straight and i think my sister said "looks like it" just as they got t-boned by a car that couldn't stop on the ice.

"Guess not" - my smug little rear end

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

NYC stories reminded me of this one

A friend and I were at a park in Brooklyn on a warm summer day doing some stoned peoplewatching. There was a bench where a few old drunk Polish men from the neighborhood were sitting and drinking booze from paper bags. One old guy who was considerably drunker and more bumlike than the others suddenly stood up and started ranting and cursing and waving his arms. There was something about his body language, I knew what was coming next. I said to my friend, that fool right there is going to get completely nude, just watch. As soon as I said that, the shirt came off followed by the pants and underwear. Dude just continued his snarling naked soliloquy while his homeboys looked bored like he does this all the time. Some kids rode by on bikes, glanced over at the naked yelling lunatic and didn't even bat an eye.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

One time I was driving home at about 2 in the morning through my very small home town. The streets were completely empty, except for this one guy dancing his heart out on the side of the road. He was doing Michael Jackson style movies, with professional level skill. I slowed to watch and even stopped and called out in support, but he didn't react at all. He just kept dancing, with enough intensity that he was pouring sweat, on the side of an empty suburban street.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Waiting in line to see mc Chris and across the street some guy was jamming out to his headphones. A few ran over and started dancing with him and suddenly the whole line was over there.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Getting told to shoot 2ft. in front of an attackers legs so the torn gravel from the pavement will shred the flesh from his shins by an 80+ year old jogger with a revolver in his pants and a photograph of (supposedly) him and the führer in his wallet while having a smoke behind school.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

SeXReX posted:

Waiting in line to see mc Chris and across the street some guy was jamming out to his headphones. A few ran over and started dancing with him and suddenly the whole line was over there.

i'm sorry you witnessed mc chris that's the most hosed up story in this thread so far.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This isn't up there with the Faces of Death poo poo being posted in this thread, but one time I was in a car when the SUV in the lane next to us jumped the curb, ran into and took out a street sign, and ended up skidding to a stop in the protected turn lane before limping over to the shoulder. The sign was completely uprooted, but the car didn't even look totaled; I remember wondering if street signs were deliberately designed to be "breakaway" in situations like this. Really weird way to start an afternoon out.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
I saw a guy set himself on fire in front of a courthouse. I think it had something to do with a custody battle for his children

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah that's the one that gave me the chills out of all the others

Edit: Oh hi Burt Sexual, etc

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the healing power of christ jesus

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
One time I saw two eight-year-old kids just going to town on a pumpkin. They were just eating it, rind at all, like two dogs.

zarbicore
Mar 13, 2004

Now I can see the whales
I was standing outside of UNSW waiting for my friend to rock up so we could go inside for the gig at the roundhouse.

It was kinda dusky, and heaps of uni students were leaving the uni. I was leaning against a bollard right next to a set of lights. This person all covered up (it was winter) walked past me with headphones in, and straight onto the road. A car smashes straight into the person and they do about 3 horizontal flips in the air right in front of me. This was all about 5 meters in front of me.

I was totally stunned. The car stopped, all these people ran over to help and this old guy gets out of the car and is all dazed and confused. I am pretty sure he ran a red but I couldn't tell you that for sure.

I have no idea who the person was who was hit, if they were male or female, or if they lived or whatever. I kept checking the news but never saw anything come up. I still feel bad about how I froze, and I will never get that image of the person flipping in the air out of my head.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
On the subway just the other week I saw a man with a backpack full of plastic grocery bags. He had one in his lap and would tear off a long strip, wad the strip up in his mouth and chew, then pull the soggy plastic back out and weave it into a thin sinewy rope with the other strips he'd been chewing.

Guy already had easily ten feet of grocery bag spit rope coiled in a neat pile between his feet when I got on the train, and he had other segments of multicolored spit rope incorporated into his outfit.

zarbicore
Mar 13, 2004

Now I can see the whales
I visited the USA (from Australia) in 2009. I got to visit my first ever Wal Mart (yay) and really wanted some cheap socks.

I was in the sock area, and could not see any ankle socks, just heaps of long socks. I was checking everything intensely when this guy came up next to me. He was black, tall and skinny and he asked me if I needed help.

I told him I am not from around here and just wanted some socks. He was amused by my accent and told me he works here and that they don't have what I want.

I was about to say ok cool thanks mate when he pulled out a box cutter and ripped open the packaging of this HDMI cable he was holding. He shoved the cable down his pants and then just walked off.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

There's a fast food restaurant in Ybor City on a surface street next to the interstate (12th and 21st, I think). The whole lot slopes down to the streets adjacent to it for drainage, leaving the back parking lot with a "hump". So I'm there bringing a stack of buns down the ramp of a breadvan with a hand truck. This poo poo is heavy and wobbly at the best of times, it's important to look behind you to see where the ramp ends. Across the parking lot, a tow truck pulls up dragging a '90s Skylark. Just as the driver gets out the Skylark slips off the tow dolly, and starts rolling on down the alley towards the street. He doesn't see this, but I do. I am booking it backwards down the ramp with 175lbs of buns, because I can't really stop to yell at him what's going on. Dude kinda stands there, looking at me probably about to hurt myself. I skid to a stop on the asphalt, point to the car and yell, "CAR, CAR, CAR!". Even though it's too late, he goes running after the Buick. Luckily there are no cars coming, no one in the building across the road, no one else to get hurt or see what's happening, just him and I. The car trundles across the street, back up the grass slope, stopping just short of this big brick and iron fence. Pure luck! Be mindful of your load if you tow anything, even when you park!

Another time I have to go through the front door of the same place to collect the bill. There's something like a tiny dog on top/inside of a bush next to the front door shivering away. What the poo poo, let's grab a stick and see what this critter is and what it's doing. Yup, it's a big old rat, sick or injured. Management in the place wants nothing to do with it, guy just shrugs when I tell him. You can be sure someone got a real nice surprise when they found where the rat got moved to.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I saw a guy get his backpack detonated at work once after he left it unattended in a secure area. The explosion wasn't as impressive as I was hoping but it was still cool.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
Chick I was in grad school with would come back from the bathroom and upload stuff to her computer right after. I was curious so I just asked her and it turns out she had a MySpace page (this was awhile ago, ok?) where she'd upload pics of her shits. It went on for pages.

She had quite a few followers too.

Super hot though, so vOv.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I saw a guy get his backpack detonated at work once after he left it unattended in a secure area. The explosion wasn't as impressive as I was hoping but it was still cool.

That's cool as hell

Makes me wanna leave a backpack in a unattended area

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
My sophomore year of high school I got to watch our 3-story library building burn to the ground sending up thousands of pages of burning literature, some traveling as far as the city borders. As a teenager with a hate for all things that even seemed authority oriented I was jazzed to watch that fucker burn.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Yesterday I was driving down a suburban street when I saw a young kid, perched on a mattress in his front yard, watching my car.

When I got close, the kid stood up, looked right at me, bounced once, and did a full front flip onto his feet.

Cool kid.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Loky11 posted:

Chick I was in grad school with would come back from the bathroom and upload stuff to her computer right after. I was curious so I just asked her and it turns out she had a MySpace page (this was awhile ago, ok?) where she'd upload pics of her shits. It went on for pages.

She had quite a few followers too.

Super hot though, so vOv.

ratemyshit.com was pretty popular for a while

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

once outside of ohare (i think?) i saw some fat middleaged dude beating up on what was presumably his teenage/twentysomething son at like 4:30 in the morning

i was hungover af and they were right by some tsa guys who weren't doing poo poo about it so i just shrugged and continued on my day but fat dadman was really going to town, talking poo poo and throwing punches and occasionally going for some fat abusive old guy version of a headlock

the dude on the receiving end looked really greasy and terrible though so he honestly might have had a good rear end-kicking coming for a while

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I was driving once on a back road in the middle of a lovely spring day. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting a very young rabbit that had hopped into the road. It stops and looks at me. Two seconds later this big ol' hawk swoops down, snatches it up and carries it off into the sky.

Deino
Dec 14, 2010

I was once driving a girl home after going to the diner at like 1am and it was a really spooky, foggy night. She lived in the backwoods white trash area nearby that's notorious for drug abuse and poo poo. Anyways I'm just driving along and suddenly I have to slam on my brakes because an old dude is just completely naked, swaying back and forth as he slowly made his way across the street. Despite being totally illuminated by my headlights at this point he doesn't even seem to notice me and is just trundling on like a zombie.

Hope you made it home okay, old dude.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
One time at work I had to take part in a whole identify the deceased thing. The deceased was an as yet unidentified male who'd been found unresponsive on the side of the road. So the dead guy's girlfriend, a cop, and I go into the morgue. We'd already set things up for this so he's already out of the cooler and covered with a sheet. It all goes pretty normal up to that point. I pull the top of the sheet from his face, she confirms his identity to the cop, and I put the sheet back. All relatively normal, for this kind of thing, I guess. I'd never had to do one before this, nor have I since.
The girlfriend asked for another look, so I pull the sheet back again. At this point, the deceased's 13 year old daughter runs into the room, takes a look and just starts screaming.
Despite all the hosed up things I seen in 14 years of working there, that was the only one that made me go find somewhere to sit and cry afterwords.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!

Super Grocery Kart posted:

I was driving once on a back road in the middle of a lovely spring day. I slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting a very young rabbit that had hopped into the road. It stops and looks at me. Two seconds later this big ol' hawk swoops down, snatches it up and carries it off into the sky.

This reminds me of a time. My wife and I were eating a picnic lunch along a river, when a hawk swooped out of the sky and snatched a PB&J sandwich right out of my wife's hand. It was incredibly fast.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

one time a play i was in had an extremely extended intermission because the paramedics had to come cart off a guy that had a heart attack and died during some pyrotechnics during the first act

no idea how anyone figured it out, the venue had crappy lighting and he was there alone so it's weird someone noticed he wasn't just sleeping

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
On a work trip I was staying in a hotel that was in a rapidly gentrifying area so it was half hipster boutique shops and expensive apartments and half ghetto. I ordered takeout from a Dominos a couple blocks away in the more ghetto direction and when I went to pick it up there was a crowd of at least 20 urban youths hooting and hollering while filing out the door of the Dominos, as two cop cars with cops in them sat across the street. I didn't want to seem racist and was really hungry so I waded through the crowd to the door, which was locked and there were a bunch of scared looking Indian workers inside. An extremely tall and skinny Snoop Dogg-looking guy told me I had to ring the bell, so I did and a frightened Indian unlocked the door and gave me my pizza and I left.

Later on that night I heard loud cop sirens, so I went to the window which was overlooking a large alleyway. A big group of a dozen or more teenagers was being slowly herded through the alley by a line of cop cars with their lights on and sirens blaring. This was at like 11:30PM on a week night.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Saw a kid get shot in the head when I was 7 or 8. Brother and I were out by the open sewer pipes behind our apartment. We see this kid running towards us and then the top of his head kinda popped off and he crumpled to the ground. My little brother and I freaked out and hid in the sewers.

Later that night our grandma gave us no end of grief for tracking poo poo/mud into the apartment.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Saw a kid get shot in the head when I was 7 or 8. Brother and I were out by the open sewer pipes behind our apartment. We see this kid running towards us and then the top of his head kinda popped off and he crumpled to the ground. My little brother and I freaked out and hid in the sewers.

Later that night our grandma gave us no end of grief for tracking poo poo/mud into the apartment.

So many questions. Like why do you have an open sewer where you live? Is this India or something?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Burt Sexual posted:

So many questions. Like why do you have an open sewer where you live? Is this India or something?

Nah dude, it was in america--a stealth third world country. This was Maryland, just outside dc; it was a poor black neighborhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I saw a woman dressed only in a bedsheet walking around a busy intersection

even though I live in berlin I kinda never see really weird poo poo, just the average public sex, crazy mologues, people dressed in weird things or whatever

• Locked thread