Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I saw two girls get into a nasty fight on the RTA Puritas platform. They were like screaming and curing at each other on the train but once they stepped onto the platform they went absolutely psycho. Like beta fish fighting where they would only stop when one was dead.

It was the most amazing thing I ever saw.

I also had this giant woman (sorta portly but also tall too) asking me for help on her phone and she went into how she was using an app for lesbian dating and whatnot.

And an occupied stroller almost getting crushed in the train door.

Yeah unusual things happen on the Red Line in Cleveland.

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread