Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I saw 4 teenagers brawling downtown at like 1 AM and one of them apologized for quote their foolishness endquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

soy posted:

Saw two mid 30s somewhat fit yuppy guys fighting on the street in Santa Monica. The surprising thing was they were both slapping each other, and they looked incredibly scared and panicked but also angry.

I saw two dads, 40s and in button down shirts and ties, get into a fender bender near the beach. They pulled over and started ruthlessly beating the poo poo out of each other.

It owned.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yes, that would own

after one of em was on the ground the other hastily got into his car and drove away.

A lot of people were watching, you kinda wonder how he thought he was going to get away with it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I saw a bicyclist run over a really big snake the other day. The snake got in his spokes or something and caused him to slow-motion crash his bike. This was on a bike path in denver, the snake just kinda slithered away towards the river

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Forums related: one time jerry mumphrey got into a row with the sa support robot and it went something like this

SSR: USER PERSISTS. WEAPONS ARMED AND ACTIVATED. TARGET ACQUIRED

Jerry Mumphrey: Same. (USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

One time i was playing baseball as a kid and got into a fight with the opposing pitcher. His friends on his team stepped in to jump me so I started walking away. The next thing I knew I threw the bat as hard as I could at the three of them. It flipped in the air several times and hit him square in the face. He crumpled like a ragdoll, and we all laughed at him. I had to apologize to his dad later before he went to the hospital.

https://youtu.be/if27InJBtEI

Video related, at about the 5:30 mark was close to what happened.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kazr posted:

One time when I was a kid I was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at my hands when I noticed this hair about an inch long floating through the air. It landed on the end of my index finger end first and stuck straight up. When I went to pull it off it was like it was rooted into my finger like a regular growing hair and it actually hurt. Still have no idea what the gently caress that was

Another time when I was a kid my mom hit a bicyclist in her car and he flew up onto the windshield. I still remember clear as day his face and arms and hands completely pressed up against the glass from the other side
First one sounds like a seizure

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

saw a bum duke it out with another bum for bumming rights to a bum corner on bum street in downtown denver

you know...that one street with all the bums

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Skeleton King posted:

Arizona, you knew halfway through this whole post was about Arizona

You have my sincerest condolences. I went to Arizona a year ago and its in the top five saddest U.S. states.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress off gurf

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The_end posted:

While working on the ambulance my partner was driving us to a new posting position. On the way to the post we roll up on a guy who attempted to cross the Interstate but did not make it. He was spread out into all 4 lanes of traffic and the biggest piece was his right hand.

too bad for him.

i was driving through new mexico last month and there was this dude right outside of Albuquerque running across an 8 lane section of i25. like bro i almost killed you, how can you reasonably conceive of dodging cars at 80 mph traffic? the speed limit is like 75, youre basically playing a game of hyper-frogger.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bubble Bobby posted:

When I lived in Brooklyn there were gunshots in front of my place, broad daylight like 2 PM. A car in front of my apartment had bullet holes in the window. The cops rolled up a little while later and I was on the stoop smoking a cigarette watching them. This one lady cop was on her hands and knees looking for shell casings, she couldn't find any. She goes to her partner "what kind of gun doesn't leave shell casings?" and he shrugged, I was like, a revolver, she was like, oh right, thanks. I didn't have a ton of confidence that they would close the case.

if you hadn't corrected her she would have spent the afternoon looking for a gun that fired ice bullets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i was taking a walk in the park near the capitol building in denver and some homeless got up and shouted at two cops and tried to light himself on fire

that was like a month ago or so. i left before he went full enfield, but he dead i think

• Locked thread