Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I saw a ride his bike into traffic, right into the side of the car right in front of me. He couldn't have been more than 4. He was on one of those bikes with training wheels so he was more scooting with his feet off the pedals, and went right down the driveway, and whammed his head right into the passenger door. I stopped and the car in front of me stopped, the kid had a bloody chin, and was crying but seemed fine. The funny thing was the kids mom came out of the house and was like

"What did I tell you about riding into the street!? Some day you're going to get killed doing that!!"

She didn't call the police or an ambulance or anything, and seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole deal. Free range parenting or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread