Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I used to work at a retro video game shop in Florida. I didn't directly witness this, but I saw the aftermath of it. We were in a large strip mall that was sort of a C-shaped building surrounding a parking lot. A very large, unmarked, windowless white utility van was parked at the far end of the parking lot (roughly opposite the center of the C curve; in other words, as far away as could possibly be from any of the stores) and stayed there for a few months. I noticed it, but I never thought anything of it, since I figured it belonged to the strip mall and was maybe some kind of repair van or something, but one day I came in to work and 60% of the parking lot was cordoned off in a circle around the van and police were surrounding the area. I found out from my manager that someone had overdosed on something early in April, and it was now mid-July. So, basically, a corpse had been rotting in the Florida heat for several months before anybody bothered to notice.

This was Jacksonville, if that pulls things together for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread