Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
While in China, I saw a lot of people pooping and peeing in very public and high traffic locations, sometimes within feet of a public restroom. One guy was even pooping right in front of a police officer, who just stood there looking at the wall behind the guy.

My friend had a pet snake that ate live rats. One rat, it didn't seem to want to eat, so he took it out of the cage. Then it gave birth shortly after, so apparently it was pregnant. He kept the rat and all its babies in a small aquarium. I was sleeping in the same room as them, and iirc I heard one scream and got up to investigate. It was killing it's children. I wanted to get her out and away from them, but was too afraid of getting bitten. She ended up biting one in the neck. I tried to get it out to save it, but it bled to death in my hands.

We managed to saved all the rest though and fed her to the snake. I took one of the babies as a pet, and it turned out to be a very friendly rat.

...now I'm sad again. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Probably not as interesting as the death stories ITT, but:

I stayed in a capsule hotel in Japan. The whole place was men-only because while one floor was designated as the bath floor, naked men roamed about as they pleased everywhere. Apparently this rule of no women did not apply to the staff, so there were some women working there. I saw this guy standing there with his towel wrapped around his shoulders rather than his waist while standing dick level in front of this lady at a desk talking on the phone. The guy's penis was like inches from her face, but she just kept on carrying on her phone call. Very professional.

Just a few days ago, I decided to check out the FKK (nudist) beach around here. I saw a guy with a least 7 massive piercings on his penis and balls.
Also saw a lot of horrific visages of vaguely human forms. It's one thing to not know if someone is male or female. But to see them naked and still not know is impressive.

Edit:
Oh, now I remember the story I wanted to post:
I was bored sitting in a car at a light when I see a kid "walking" his dog by making it pull him on a skateboard. I started chanting in my head, "Fall! Fall! Fall!" and sure enough, he goes to cross the road, goes down the curb just fine, but when he hits the curb to go up onto the sidewalk, he immediately trips and faceplants. Just in time when the light turns green and we drive off.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jun 28, 2017

• Locked thread