Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Saturday night, I got home at 5 AM. No sooner than I hope out my car than do I see a 6 foot something black guy, butt rear end naked screaming at the sky while holding his junk as he was walking north, just screaming at the sky.

E: This is an NYC story.

I was walking through downtown Seattle once, looked up a cross street and noticed a very tall and completely naked black guy standing there in a small portico, swaying back and forth. I immediately thought, "PCP." This guy suddenly locks eyes with me and takes off, sprinting directly at me... briefly. As he got about halfway to me, he suddenly veered off, clipped a car, smashed the side-view mirror to pieces and fell to the ground. Then he started rolling around in wet leaves, cigarette butts and whatever other filth/trash was on the ground like he was frolicking in the snow or something.

Up to that point, I swear it was like this guy was invisible and I was the only one who noticed him, despite the fact that there was a ton of foot traffic (on a Monday night during rush hour with a Seahawks game that evening).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread