Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I was riding my bike on a path that runs parallel to a fairway at the golf course. Someone hosed up and went way left and the ball knocked the fountain drink out of my hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I pulled into a spot at the front of a gas station as someone with a ski mask and a gun was coming out the front door.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Not me but someone I know was breaking into/exploring an abandoned looking house with some other mutuals and they discovered someone's hosed up home lab where they vivisected animals.

Parts in jars and poo poo, claw marks on the table.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

One time in the winter we were at a stop sign where there was a bunch of construction on the street ahead of us. My dad questioned aloud if we were able to continue straight or if our direction was closed.

The car ahead of us started going straight and i think my sister said "looks like it" just as they got t-boned by a car that couldn't stop on the ice.

"Guess not" - my smug little rear end

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Waiting in line to see mc Chris and across the street some guy was jamming out to his headphones. A few ran over and started dancing with him and suddenly the whole line was over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

naem posted:

This reminds me, for a couple of years now someone has been skinning squirrels from the park and leaving the skins displayed neatly along my street. Like, it's a little bearskin rug with the head still on only it's s squirrel

the way this and my post about my friends accidentally finding someone's hosed up vivisection lab got glossed over makes me question gbs posters mental health.

• Locked thread