Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Turdo posted:

That thing where a short guy tries to fight a tall guy but the tall guy just puts his hand on the short guy's head and the short guy's throwing punches but they can't reach.

I saw that once while waiting for the school bus between these two kids in my neighborhood who had been gearing up for a fight for a long time. I'm a tall dude who was not involved in the fight but I made a mental note that that move can actually work.

I once saw a guy try and push his stalled car by himself from the driver side while trying to steer it. He was managing this just fine except it was the mid 90s and his phat hip hop pants were so cartoonishly baggy and impractical that they slowly fell down around his ankles as he pushed the car. Also it was winter and the huge pants were dragging in the filthy road slush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

NYC stories reminded me of this one

A friend and I were at a park in Brooklyn on a warm summer day doing some stoned peoplewatching. There was a bench where a few old drunk Polish men from the neighborhood were sitting and drinking booze from paper bags. One old guy who was considerably drunker and more bumlike than the others suddenly stood up and started ranting and cursing and waving his arms. There was something about his body language, I knew what was coming next. I said to my friend, that fool right there is going to get completely nude, just watch. As soon as I said that, the shirt came off followed by the pants and underwear. Dude just continued his snarling naked soliloquy while his homeboys looked bored like he does this all the time. Some kids rode by on bikes, glanced over at the naked yelling lunatic and didn't even bat an eye.

• Locked thread