Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Here's a couple fun things I've seen.

I've seen a guy so desperate to get high that he let me dislocate his shoulder in the parking lot of an E.R.

Ive seen a kid get hit by a car with such force that he got knocked out of his shoes. Just a pair of shoes in front of a car where once there was a boy. (He lived)

I've seen a man cough up his liver and die on the side of the highway, he was my uncle.

I've seen a man hanging by a rope in his garage. I had to cut him down, he was my other uncle. Later I saw his dead body kept running by machines in a hospital.

I was loitering in front a 7-11 once and a homeless man ran up to me and asked me if I wanted to see a magic trick. I said sure and he proceeded to wave his hands in front of his face while mumbling some nonsense and then turned heel and ran full speed out of sight. He made himself disappear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread