Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

One semester during my walk to my morning classes I ran across a pair of crows that would always hang out. One of them would perch on top of the stop sign just off of campus and caw at me as I walked past. One morning I'm walking to class by the stop sign and a squirrel runs past with a whole cafeteria cookie. It was kind of half dragging half carrying the cookie. The crow on the stop sign hops down and starts trying to grab the cookie from the squirrel. The squirrel showed a little bit of backbone and made that gross squirrel noise at the first crow. Second crow flies down off of a roof top in back of the squirrel and gooses it by biting it on the base of the tail/rear end in a top hat. Squirrel jumps vertically about two feet and first crow grabs the cookie. Both of the crows fly off and I can only assume share or fight over the cookie. I know crows are smart, but that was impressive teamwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread