Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Saturday night, I got home at 5 AM. No sooner than I hope out my car than do I see a 6 foot something black guy, butt rear end naked screaming at the sky while holding his junk as he was walking north, just screaming at the sky.

E: This is an NYC story.

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Shortly after I moved to NYC, I was riding the subway home after work. I got on at 34th Street-Penn Station. At the same time, a shorter trashy-looking white woman gets on the train, as well as an effiminate black man, next to the woman. Once the subway doors close, the woman says, loudly, on the crowded train, "I would APPRECIATE IT if you didn't BUMP ME!" The black man says, "I did not bump you." The woman replies, "Yes, you did, you bumped into my bag, and I appreciate it if you wouldn't do that." The man says, "I don't know what you're thinking, but I didn't bump you, maybe you bumped me." And she says, "I didn't bump you, you bumped me" and steps closer to get in his face. The man, feeling a touch invaded, gently shoves her away and says, "Please get out of my face." The woman loses it, starts screaming, "Oh my god, did you just lay a hand on me? Oh I wish you would, you don't even know what I would do to you." And the man responds, "Oh really, what do you want to do?" and the woman says, "Oh, I'll show you what I'll do, you wanna take this out on the platform?" and the man says, "Yeah, we can take this on the platform you crazy bitch" and the woman says, "Okay, we're gonna get this on the platform."

The train pulls into the 42nd Street-Times Square station, and I see the two of them fighting through crowds to get off the train. They reach the center of platform and I see both them drop their bags and square up as the doors of the train close and we start heading to the next station. All this transpired over the course of about 3 minutes.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

She tazed him right?

If I had to guess, I'm betting she pulled out a box cutter and stabbed him.

• Locked thread