Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Watched a juggalette make out with her aunt and uncle in a bar on her 21st birthday. They got to 2nd base (or whatever base is motorboating uncovered breasts and hands down pants)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

That thing where a short guy tries to fight a tall guy but the tall guy just puts his hand on the short guy's head and the short guy's throwing punches but they can't reach.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Driving a one lane country road in the middle of the night during hunting season I came across a deer that had been shot but not killed. It's back legs were paralyzed from being shot in the spine and the miserable thing kept collapsing while trying to stand with its front legs. I wasn't able to get around it so I had to sit there and watch it drag itself across the road with its front hooves, which took at least five minutes. It was frothing from exhaustion and I could hear it panting and scraping, creepy as gently caress all around. Only time I ever wished I had a gun on me, so that I could've put it down. There's a 100% chance it was eaten alive by coyotes.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

chernobyl kinsman posted:

just kill it with a rock like a man you huge pussy

There was only gravel around and I wasn't going to invest that much time into the situation.

• Locked thread