Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

Not making this poo poo up.

Downtown Toronto, middle of the night.

This seven foot tall black dude in a classy looking overcoat comes rollerblading towards us.

In his right hand, a hockey stick.

In his left hand, a giant dead pigeon.

And he's skating down the sidewalk holding the stick and pigeon like it's his staff and orb.

What the gently caress.

Toronto used to be a lot more interesting from what I remember when I was 19

Like Zanta (who is just living with his mom medicated into a stupor now)

Or the 55 year old business gentleman that would dress in thigh high gently caress me boots and parade around church st

I mean some of the usuals are still around I'm sure but not as active

My story - I was in the pool in Mexico on vacation , and the guy relaxing beside me just sort of goes limp and slips into the water completely.

I dragged him up onto the deck and some firefighters that were there ran over to help , we ended up doing cpr for probably 10 minutes before the ambulance arrived. They shoved him in the back and drove away without even looking at him.

I do remember seeing a couple big incision scars on his chest and neck , so he had obviously had some serious medical pokin' around going on , probably had a heart attack and just died

It's funny how the resort staff go from smiles and English to 'uhh no English' when you ask for something / anything ... like a glass of water to give the kids father who had tried to jump in and give mouth to mouth (He ended up with his dead sons half digested breakfast allover his mouth).

Also I bet the odds of at least 1 goon being involved in the countless murders listed here to be pretty high

Have a happy evening goons !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I've only been to nyc once but I kept hoping it would be a recreation of the Simpson's episode

Unfortunately I didn't find any kakalash

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Many years ago I sa doing over night security at a really bad complex of subsidized apartment buildings. Drugs , stabbings, all sorts of fun

We would always come across a pile of human poo poo at the too of one set of stairs, neatly coiled with a condom lying beside it

It became so frequent we would hunt for the phantom shitter

Never did catch them, but a short while later someone got stabbed to death in the bottom of that stair well , Maybe that was him ?

I moved onto another site shortly after

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Lobsterboy posted:

When I used to work in a pharmacy, we had a lady 'die' in a chair in our waiting room. She was middle-aged and (I assume) had some heart condition or some underlying cause, as she had just this hideous hacking cough / wheeze going on. Its been many many years so I forget what exactly happened, but we were calling her doctor about something and she was just hanging out wheezing her way through the wait. She would kind of fade in and out of it being loud enough to hear across the store, but in the 5~mins or whatever it took, she stopped wheezing, and basically breathing in general. Tech goes over, "hey lady, are you asleep?" no response. *poke poke* "Uh, poo poo, pharmacist you might want to check on her". Pharmacist gloves up, checks her neck for a pulse, and hollers at us to call 911 while he started CPR. Ambulance arrived in a few minutes, they threw her on a cart and wheeled her out. They basically had a paramedic jumping in the back to continue CPR while the other guy drove.

We know they were able to revive her either on the way, or AT the hospital, hence the 'died', but she had no pulse and wasnt breathing for at least a few minutes. Just very very strange situation, just to be sitting there going through your work day and see someone look like they nodded off for a nap, when really they just straight up stopped breathing.

She came back a few months later and didnt even acknowledge that she died in our waiting room.

Well, would you admit to dying in public. That's just embarrassing

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Play posted:

In Vietnam I saw a tiny little kitten crawl out from a narrow alleyway. As if in slow motion I saw one of the rear wheels on a bicycle cart run him over on the neck. The rider continued on completely unaware, and although there were locals around they either didn't see or didn't care. I picked up the little bugger hoping he might somehow miraculously be alright but he began to seize, his body convulsing and his eyes kind of drifting upwards. He was done for and so I finished the job by twisting his neck, disposed of his body in a trash can, went home and cried vigorously

Hmm. All the stories of humans being shot and dying in this thread I'm just like ... Meh

But a kitten dying is just sad.

• Locked thread